Chapter Thirty One: Underage Magic.

[A/N: I hope you guys like the new cover!! I'm so thankful for 8k reads and 700 votes, it makes me so happy to see all the wonderful comments from everyone. I can't believe I'm already on Prisoner of Azkaban. I've been working on this book for almost two months and I really thought that nobody was going to read it...I want to say thank you to everyone! Ily]

_________________

*Daisy's Point of View*

I had arrived at Harry's house last night. The ride was not exactly fun. The trains were delayed and I was standing out in a very odd, cold night, alone. The fact that it's summer but feels like winter is odd.

I was also quite scared because a stray black dog was on the loose. It was quite friendly and I fed him but he was attached to me, he never left me until I had to get on the train.

In other news, Sirius black had escaped from Azkaban Prison. I already despised the man because he was the one who sold information to Voldemort about my mother and Harry's Fathers whereabouts. He was a 'secret keeper' as they call them. He also killed around 12 muggles at once. Even worse, my father told me about him when they used to go to school together.

Tonight, Aunt Marge was coming to stay. She didn't know I existed so this would be fun. I had helped Petunia prepare the dinner while Harry did his other chores.

"Harry! Daisy!" Aunt petunia shouts from the kitchen. We both go running down the stairs. The second Harry gets on the last step, the door bell rings and Aunt Petunia shouts "Harry! Well, go on. Open it." He opens the door to Uncle Vernon, a large woman in guessing is Marge and a large Bulldog. "Marge! Welcome! How was the train?"

I took that as my option to leave and go in the living room. Dudley was watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' I was so glued to the program that I didn't notice the rest of them come in the living room.

"So, you're still here, are you?" Marge says to Harry.

"Yes." Harry said stiffly.

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful tone. Damn good of my brother to keep you, if you ask me." she turned from an angry looking Harry to Uncle Vernon. "It'd have been straight to an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep." She looked over to the sofa and walked closer to Dudley. "Is that my Dudders! Hm? Is that my neffy Poo? Come and say hello to your Auntie Marge." she started kissing his head and then looked up to me. "And who's this one, Vernon? One of Dudley's Friends?"

"Actually, She's Harry's sister." Petunia said, a bit embarrassed.

"Hi, I'm Daisy." I smiled at her. I stood up, brushing the imaginary dirt off of my skirt.

"Oh, she's very different from Harry...You don't have to look after her too, do you?" She looked at me oddly.

"No, I'm just visiting." I faked a nice tone. I gripped my wand, wanting to hex her but then I remembered they're all muggles, the lot of them.

We had eaten dinner in silence and Harry was made to clean up. I decided to help him because I'm a great sister. "Can I tempt you, Marge?" Vernon asked, holding up a bottle of brandy.

"Just a small one." Vernon started pouring some in her glass and he stopped. "A bit more." he poured a bit more in. "A bit more." he poured more and she smiled. "That's the boy." she cheered.

I really would love to use magic now, to hex Marge.

"Excellent nosh, Petunia. It's normally a fry-up for me, what with twelve dogs." petunia just smiled. Harry was smirking at her. "What are you smirking at? Where is it that you send him, Vernon?" She asked her brother.