Chapter Seventy Nine: Dumbledore's Army.

SEVERAL WEEKS had passed, and before long, winter was slowly around the corner

SEVERAL WEEKS had passed, and before long, winter was slowly around the corner. The once autumn leaves had disappeared into thin air, frost glistening around them, leaving the grounds sparkling more than ever. For students, this meant one thing; the holidays were soon approaching.

Daisy had been using every bit of free time to distract herself from the lack of learning her favourite subject the right way, in means of using magic. Her father had been keeping a close eye on her, making sure that the professor who was teaching the subject, Professor Umbridge, had not fallen to using any more medieval punishments on students. Draco Malfoy, too, had been looking out for the girl. He always wanted to make sure she was okay. It was often hard to tell how Daisy Snape was feeling. Her past pre-Hogwarts often meant she bottled up her feelings until breaking point.

"I'm going to go to the Library, it's hard to focus in here." Daisy stood up, collecting her books and parchment into a neat pile, before throwing her bag over her shoulder. She stood in the corner of the Slytherin Common Room, surrounded by her group of friends. Being the weekend, the common room was busier than normal, most people planning trips out of the school.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Draco questioned, completing his potions homework. Daisy shook her head quietly, straightening herself out.

"It's okay, I won't be too long. I just need...some space to think." Daisy looked around as groups of friends surrounded them, laughing away as they played games, or told stories to each other. Draco nodded.

"Okay, well we will be right here when you get back, dais." The group waved the girl goodbye as she set off through the castle, seeing more and more students everywhere. Some were getting ready to go to Hogsmeade, dressed in their woollen hats and scarves, some rushing about to complete homework that would be due after the weekend.

As she entered the library, she noticed it was rather empty. She took a seat at the furthest table, putting down her bag and taking out her books. Just as she was taking out her quill and ink, Daisy saw the face of her brother entering the room, his face tinted pink, like he had been out in the cold for some time. He noticed her straight away, giving her a slight wave as he approached her. "Dais! How are you?" He towered over her table, giving the girl a warm smile. He shoved his hands into his pockets, hoping to warm them up.

"Well if it isn't my baby brother, hello Harry." She looked up, giving a wide grin. "I'm okay. How are you?" She questioned. "Take a seat, Harry." Daisy pushed out the chair next to her, Harry sitting down quickly as he thanked her.

"Good. Great, actually. I was hoping to find you." He sounded excited, like he had concocted some type of plan. And some plan he had. "What I'm about to tell you, you cannot pass onto anyone. I mean everyone, not even Malfoy." Daisy's ears perked up, wondering what he was about to tell her.