Chapter Sixty Five: Discussions

[A/N: did you say another update? I got you! A super long chapter to keep you busy. I've been working hard on writing some new chapters so I can finally get this book somewhat complete, but I must leave you with this to enjoy for now  as my schedule becomes a little busier from next week.]

AFTER THE YULE BALL Daisy had woken up, after falling asleep on Draco's lap

AFTER THE YULE BALL Daisy had woken up, after falling asleep on Draco's lap. She had to admit, it was one of the best nights sleep she had ever had in a long time. No nightmares, just a wonderful flashback of her happiest moments at Hogwarts. He woke up soon after, feeling her sit up and move her body away from him. He wanted her warmth back. "Good morning, Draco." The boy smiled as he realised he was still in the common room, his best friend still next to him.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked as he stretched out, running his hands over his face, letting out a yawn. She nodded.

"Surprisingly, it was one of the best nights sleep I've ever had." The pair grinned at each other. He could only wonder why she slept so well. The pair heard the door open, seeing two familiar people enter the common room.

"Everyone's tried so hard not to wake you two up this morning." Pansy smiled as she saw the pair awake, returning to the common room from wherever they had been. They looked over at her, seeing Blaise joined at her side. They were rather close.

"Why? What's the time?" Draco asked, confused.

"It's almost 10:30am mate, everyone will be leaving soon." Blaise looked at his watch, and then back at the pair. The two still dressed in lasts nights attire looked at each other in panic, quickly getting up and gathering their things.

"Merlin's beard, I haven't even packed." Draco's eyes went wide. How did they sleep for so long?

"Honestly at this point, I'd just be throwing things in my suitcase mate." Blaise chuckled. Draco shot off to the boys dorm, Daisy returning to the girls dormitory. She, unlike Draco, had already packed her belongings ready to go home for the next few weeks. She wasn't looking forward to going back for some reason because she knew, when she returned it would signify the countdown to the second task and she still had to talk to her father about obtaining some gillyweed.

She quickly changed out of her dress, removing her makeup and putting on some more comfier clothes, consisting of a white turtleneck, green checkered skirt, tights and her favourite brogue shoes, ready to get the train home. Her necklace still sat gracefully on her chest. She never wanted to take it off. She brushed her hair, throwing it into a bun before placing her remaining toiletries back into her suitcase. Daisy quickly did a check to make sure she had everything, before walking down back to the common room. She still had another 15 minutes until she needed to depart, so she left her luggage in the common room, departing to see her dad. She knocked on his quarters door, letting herself in.