Chapter Sixty Four: Feelings

[A/N: I'm feeling very happy after the last chapter, finally getting that side of the story going! The ship has finally sailed! I'm going to try and get some regular updates in, but they may become a bit all over the place as I return to work soon! Here's another part of that chapter, as it was way too long to fit in one. Enjoy!]

 Enjoy!]

••

[CONTINUED - THE YULE BALL]

THE TWO SLYTHERIN students returned to the ball, not long after their shared moment out in the courtyard. The kiss replayed itself in Daisy's mind. She was sure it was what she wanted. After all that time. It was him. "Are you alright, Dais?" Draco beamed as he took in her beauty. He hoped that his actions had not ruined what they had between them, but he knew she also felt the same.

"I'm very good, Draco. Very good indeed." She giggled, seeing her lipstick stained on his face. "But you cannot go back into that room with my lipstick on your face." His eyes went wide, her thumb wiping over his lips. He smiled, seeing her concentrate. "All better." She looked at him, amused. All she could think about was the kiss.

"You're a very special person, Snape." He shook his head chuckling. The two walked a little further down the corridor before stopping to watch some first year friends that had been invited to the ball dance around in front of the walls lined with paintings. Draco turned to his best friend as she beamed at the sight. He smiled, moving a strand of hair from her eyes to behind her ear, before Daisy heard the all familiar voice of her brother.

"Bit close to my sister, Malfoy." Harry spoke, shaking his head in disapproval. Harry didn't like Draco Malfoy. And he certainly didn't like how close his sister was to him.

"Harry, leave it. Draco is my best friend, you know that." Daisy frowned. She wasn't going to let her brother ruin anything between them.

"I know how you feel about him Daisy. I'm just not happy. The offer still stands. If he hurts you, I won't hesitate to hex him." She shook her head. She was starting to think Harry had consumed some kind of alcohol, this wasn't like him at all. But she knew he hadn't. Harry just didn't like Draco.

"He's not going to hurt me, Harry. I think you should go to bed and end this conversation here. We'll chat soon." Draco didn't say anything, he didn't want to make the situation worse. Instead, he brought Daisy closer, hugging her tightly. She still had his jacket around her, him helping her to put this on as she shivered. It was a little big on her, but somehow looked perfect. "Let's go, Draco." She moved towards the entrance to the great hall, the blonde following next to her. She did not see where Harry went.

"Where have you two been, we've looked everywhere for you?" Blaise spoke, clutching a tired looking Pansy. He raised an eyebrow as the pair looked at each other, smirking.