Chapter Twenty Seven: A Polyjuice Christmas.

*Daisy's Point Of View*

Everyone thought that Harry or me was the Heir Of Slytherin. The non stop chatter about it was annoying. A few more people had been petrified. Including sir Nicholas, the Gryffindor Tower ghost.

Study hall was the worst. People kept looking at me and Harry. They though we were the evil twins.

The trio finally told me their plans. They were using Polyjuice Potion--a potion where you can turn into someone else for a period of time--to talk to Draco about the Heir of Slytherin.

I was going to let them in and we were going to talk to him together. Harry and Ron were going to act as Crabbe and Goyle.

----

The potion was finally ready and the plan was all set. They were in the bathroom changing when I saw Draco coming the way we was walking. "Daisy, Crabbe, Goyle! Where have you three been? Pigging out in the great hall?"

"I was just getting a snack. I didn't eat much at dinner. The house elves are very kind you know, offer you loads of food." I lied, looking at Harry and Ron, who were Crabbe and Goyle.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Draco asked Harry who was Goyle.

"Reading." Harry hesitated.

"Reading?" Draco questioned.

"Uh-hu.." He stuttered.

"I didn't know you could read." Draco looked at him oddly. "What are you doing down here, Weasley." he looked at Percy the Prefect. Where did he come from?

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy." Percy said.

We walked back to the common room. I sat down on the sofa reading a potions book which my dad had corrected for me. There were certain potions that could be made better in different ways and my dad knew all the corrections so I let him do it.

The boys were all in deep conversation but I blocked them all out.

"Daisy?" Draco questioned. Snapping me out of my reading trance.

"Mmmm?" I hummed, being to lazy to say words.

"Is this yours?" He shoved a box in my face.

"No, I'm reading, go away." I pushed the box away and started reading about more potions. It was actually quite interesting.

I saw Harry and Ron leave the Slytherin common room, Draco shouting after them. "They're acting strange, don't you think Daisy?"

"What? Oh...yeah." I said. More interested in reading about Wolfsbane than listening to anything they're saying.

"What's up dais? Your never normally like this. Something's wrong. I can tell. It's almost Christmas, why aren't you excited?" He sighed as he sat next to me.

"It's been three years Draco, since I met my dad, today. I'm also upset because people think I'm the Heir of Slytherin when I'm not. I know something bad is going to happen soon. It always does."

"Three years? Your dad loves you loads, you know that?" I nodded and he continued, "Smile, Daisy. Your my best friend. I hate to see you sad. Don't listen to them. And like you said, something bad will always happen when Potter is around." he laughed.

"Thank you, Dray." I smiled at him. He gave me a reassuring hug and I pulled away after a while.

"No, thank you Daisy, you're a great friend to me." he smiled at me.

----

The next day, I spent it in the Gryffindor common room. We were walking along a corridor after dinner to get back to the common room when we ran into a flooded corridor.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle has flooded the bathroom." I liked myrtle. She was a nice ghost. She died 50 years ago in the girls bathroom.

We ran in the bathroom. "Myrtle? Are you okay?" I asked her. She was crying.

"Come to throw something else at me?" She whimpered.

"I would never do that to you, Myrtle, you don't deserve that." I smiled at her.

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry asked.

"Don't ask me! Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me." she sobbed.

"But, it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll just go right through you." Ron snapped at her.

"Ron, don't be rude to myrtle." I snapped at him.

"Sure! Let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it. Ten points if you get it through her stomach." She punched through Rons stomach. "Fifty points if it goes trough her head!" She punched Rons head.

"But, who threw it at you, anyway?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't see them.  I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death--ahh--and it fell through the top of my head." She flew into the nearest toilet, crying.

I walked over to the book and picked it up. It was black and had gold writing on the front that said 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' we left--with the book--and headed back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Harry, the pages are blank, can I use your ink and quill?" I asked Harry. I was sitting at the desk in the common room.

"Sure." he walked off and back again with the quill and ink.

I opened to a random page in the diary. "My name is Daisy Snape." I wrote in the diary.

The ink disappeared and then a reply came back. "Hello Daisy Snape, My name is Tom Riddle."

"Is this one of them linked diaries?" I wrote back, hoping for another reply.

"Something like that, yes. Daisy, Are you at Hogwarts now?" The reply said.

"Yes, I'm at Hogwarts now. Do or did you go to Hogwarts?" I asked back.

"Yes, I did. Fifty years ago. What house are you in Daisy?"

"I'm in Slytherin house, what about you, Tom? What house were you in?"

"I was also in Slytherin. It's a great house. You should be proud to be in that house."

"Tom, will anybody see what we are writing here?"

"Only me and you. You can tell me anything."

"Everyone at Hogwarts is worried, Tom. The Chamber Of Secrets has been open again and everyone thinks it's Me or My brother, Harry who did it. We're both Parselmouths."

"I also speak Parseltongue. It's a good quality to be in Slytherin and also be a parselmouth. As for the chamber of secrets, it was opened when I was at school."

I looked at the clock and saw it was ten minuets till curfew. I mentally swore and wrote. "I have to go,Tom. It was nice to speak to you."

"Goodbye, Daisy." The reply came.

"Goodbye, Tom." I wrote and closed the diary.

"I have to go, curfew is soon. Harry, write in the diary. You'll finds something out. Trust me. He knows." I walked out of Gryffindor tower and headed for the Slytherin common room.

Maybe this Tom Riddle guy knows more than I thought...