Chapter Forty Three: Buckbeak.

[a/n: it's 12am right now in the UK and I can't sleep, so I'm updating again... After updating yesterday, it's put my in the mood to write more...crazy huh?!

Anyway, this story has almost 40k reads and 2k votes?! How did this happen?? I remember when this story had 100 reads and 5 votes, it seems like yesterday!! Thank you so much to everyone who reads this story, I never thought people would actually read it!

I'm going to try and get in the regular updating pattern again, but this part of the book is almost over, I think there's about two or three chapters left until I start writing the Goblet Of Fire part of the story, something I'm looking forward to because its my favourite film and book!!

Also, part of this chapter includes massive clues for a future chapter, there's also a flashback that includes clues. It's very important, there are names in this chapter that will be used in future chapters.

Chloe🐍]

*Daisy's Point Of View*

Today was a Saturday, and it was also a very nice day outside. Wearing my normal 'too formal for school' outfit, that consisted of a dress and cloak, I went to find the golden trio.

I found them in the front courtyard, Hermione and Ron looked like they were in some argument. "Hey guys!" I walked over to them, greeted with smiles from Harry as he noticed me.

"Your cat killed him! Oh, Hi, Dais!" Ron spoke as he noticed me.

"What's happening here? Who did Crookshanks kill?" To be quite honest, Hermione's cat did scare me a lot.

"Her beast of a cat killed my scabbers!" RON retorted. Oh this was going to be an interesting conversations.

"He didn't kill your rat!" Hermiome spat back. Oh they needed to take care of their pets more. Luckily, Harry and I were wise and we had owls.

"You guys need to take care of your pets more!" I butted in their arguments of 'did' and 'did not'

"Exactly what I said." Harry laughed.

We were walking near the black lake, where Hagrid was throwing stones into the lake. He was wearing a suit and tie, he must have got back from the ministry. Buckbeak, the hippogriff, was going on trial today. Lucius had reported him as a dangerous creature after what he did to Draco.

"How'd it go, Hagrid? At the hearing?" Hermione was first to speak. I was sitting on the rock, playing with the hem of my dress.

"Well, first off, the committee members took turns talkin' abou' why we were there." He started. He picked up another rock and threw it in the water. "And then I got up an' did my piece- said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers." He sniffed a bit, picking up more rocks and throwing them. "And then Lucius Malfoy got up an'," he stopped for a moment.

"That can't be good, knowing Lucius..." I spoke, still playing with the hem of my dress. It was more ingesting that things happening around me.

"Well, you can imagine, he said 'buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looks at ya.'" He sniffles again.

"And then?" Hermione asked, wanting Hagrid to continue. This couldn't be good if the Malfoy's were involved.

"And then he asked for the worst, he did, ol' Lucius."

"Oh no he didn't, no, They can't sack you!" I shouted.

"They're not sacking you!" Ron snapped back.

He shook his head. "No, I'm not sacked." he looked like he was crying. "Buckbeak's been sentenced ter death!" We all gasped. They couldn't do this.