Chapter Eighty: Nightmares.

AFTER THEIR SECRET meeting just last week, Harry Potter had informed Daisy that they still had not found a  suitable location to hold their classes

AFTER THEIR SECRET meeting just last week, Harry Potter had informed Daisy that they still had not found a  suitable location to hold their classes. Daisy was rather glad. She knew that as soon as she started sneaking off to practice magic, Draco Malfoy would ask questions. Questions she was not prepared to answer.

On this grey, Saturday morning Daisy sighed as she awoke in her four poster bed for the hundredth time that morning. She just couldn't sleep. For the whole night, her mind replayed the same memory over again. A memory so vivid in her mind, she was sure it had only happened last week.

There she was, transported back to that same house she had grown up in. A man and a woman stood over her, their wands drawn as she clutched in pain. Their laughs echoed so loudly in her mind, as a spell was cast over her. Red light flashing through her mind. This caused Daisy's face to scrunch up in pain. Pain she could not feel. Pain she could only remember as a memory.

"Dais, are you getting up? It's almost time for Hogsmeade!" Daisy came back to reality as she saw Pansy Parkinson stood over her bed. She was a dark haired girl, a lot taller than she was but a more sportier build. Her dark hair was pulled back into a short ponytail, a smile etched on her face. "Are you okay, you don't look so good." The girl questioned, taking a full look at the girl.

It wasn't until Daisy tried to get up that she felt her whole body ache, pain searing through her forehead as she shook her head. "Don't feel well." Her head hit the pillow as she let out a deep sigh. Her skin was clammy and pale, her vision slightly blurry. Had it been a dream?

Pansy swiftly left the dormitory, not uttering another word until she had fully left the room. "Draco Malfoy, get here right now!" Pansy's yells echoed from outside the door as Daisy clutched her forehead even tighter, the light not helping.

"What is so urgent, I'm not even dressed!" Daisy could hear Draco stumble out of the dorm next to them, Pansy letting out a gasp.

"Put on a t-shirt or something, it's not hard!" She yelled back, Daisy was sure everyone in the castle could hear them. "Actually there's no time for that, there's something wrong with Daisy." Pansy opened the door hastily as the two friends walked into the room. Draco was half dressed, toothpaste still marked on his chin as he followed the girl over to her bed. "I'll leave you two alone." She walked out quicker than she had entered, Draco perching on the end of the bed.

"Daisy, what's the matter?" Draco sounded rather panicked upon laying his eyes on the girl. Daisy looked over at him, her eyes fluttering open as she coughed.

"Something's not right." She frowned, her head still pounding. Draco moved up the bed as he rested his palm against her forehead.