Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose

– Tennessee Williams

*******

"Shh, Stay like this"

And she stood there still not moving an inch. Someone spotted them sideways and Jungkook immediately shot the paint ball at him and he cursed out loud.

"It's okay even if we lose the game.", she tried to convince him so that he could take a step away from her.

"I just got to know about the penalty. The ones who are shot will have to get drenched in cold water", he revealed it to her making her shocked.

"What the hell!"

"I know right? So, I informed everyone to cover the girls as you know, I mean", he tried to tell her but found it awkward.

"It's okay. I can understand. It's better if we don't get wet", she held his shoulders for support. And someone was about to attack Jungkook, Hana shot the paint ball at him.

"What will we do if someone attacks from your back?", she asked him and he thought for a while.

"It's okay if I get shot.", he sighed and she pulled him close to his surprise.

"I don't want you to get shot", she mumbled.

Hana slid her hands through his waist and held the gun while Jungkook held the gun on the other side, perfectly fitting behind the cover. It was more like a hug while both raised the guns on the opposite sides and shot paint balls at the incoming opponents.

"Kyunghee, just come over here", Taehyung was calling her since long but she was too scared to step out of her cover. Even before Jungkook informing Taehyung about the penalty, he was guarding Kyunghee.

"Idiot, you will be shot if you stay at the same place", he rushed to her while checking for any opponent.

"Tae, both of us will be visible, go to your spot now", she shooed him, but he was adamant.

"I am taking you Kyunghee", and he dragged her to a wider cover for hiding.

"You shoot from that side and I will shoot from this side", he ordered her and she nodded.

"Don't shoot mindlessly, there is a limit for the paint balls in your gun", Jimin yelled at Yuna who was shooting without an aim.

"As if you know how to shoot", she scoffed back at him and someone aimed at her. Even before she could process what was happening, she was on the ground. And what made her more astonished is Jimin above her.

The guy went away after shooting Jimin. Jimin got up once he left.

"Why did you get shot for me?", she asked him when she noticed the yellow colour on his shirt.