Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

-Unknown

*******

"Hyung, finally we get to live by ourselves. I am really happy", the guy with doe eyes speaks as he starts unpacking his luggage

"Don't overact jungkook ah, we were always given freedom", the elder one spoke

"I know hyung, I am not complaining but I am just saying this is different, dad isn't here"

"It doesn't make a difference though"

"where is yoongi hyung? I mean he came along with us right? Or did he just sleep in the airport"

"Little boy, why does my sleep always bother you", yoongi scoffed while Jin chuckled and they started organising the things in the house.

Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook are brothers not blood-related though. Jin's father has two sisters and their husbands were partners of a huge company. Leaving for a meeting together , their car crashed in an accident and from then Mr Kim took care of them as his sisters were no good in carrying the responsibility. Yoongi lost his dad at 10 and jungkook at 9, so at a very young age Mr Kim became their dad, Jin is parallel to yoongi and bonded with them well. The three brothers are light of the house. Jin is like a father to them since Mr Kim is always busy with the company. They settled in Tokyo later and now since Mr Kim shifted his headquarters to seoul, they shifted here and since the university is far from their house, they decided to live independently near the campus.

"Don't we think, we should celebrate , my handsome face also agrees for it", jin spoke taking out a wine bottle from the fridge.

"You, me and this little shit over here, you are calling this a party Jin?"

"See hyung, you are just one year elder to me, don't call me little, I am a way too old now", jungkook scoffed.

"Yes, grandpa", yoongi laughed and jungkook was about to start speaking when

"Will you both stop fighting? Don't behave like kids, you are college students" and they both stopped throwing glares at each other.

"every moment is a celebration with the right people. So yes, we are chilling. Yoongi, get your ass off this couch and bring the glasses", yoongi just went to the kitchen, he knows no one can say no to jin when it comes to partying and he didn't reject it either. He loves being with his brothers, his only world.

"Jin hyung! Do we need to just chill?"

"Jungkook, what is it now?"

"I mean why not Netflix and Chill", the elder laughed and yoongi joined in and rubbed the coconut hair of his younger brother.