Part 62 - Empty-Hearted

A sad soul needs an infinite horizon which can throw all his sorrow into the silence of the eternal emptiness!    

-Mehmet Murat Ildan

*******

"I know I did wrong and will wait till you forgive me

Even without me by your side, I wish you will always wake up with a smile"

Hana's eyes squinted at the sticky note trying to get a better view in the rays of bright sunlight. The windows were open, and she took a sigh, placing the note back on the table after reading it. She knew it was him but it didn't excite her. Holding her head, she groaned in pain.

"Why the hell is my head almost on the verge of explosion?", she grunted and got back to her feet. With her bare foot pressing the cold floor, she looked around. The morning was giving a vacuous feeling to her. 

She knew she is not in her house. It could never be a nightmare since every moment of yesterday was so unforgettable and vivid. It didn't happen in a flash. It was a long and appalling day for her. Fate was mocking at her situation. Neither she could cut her ties off here and run away nor could she go back to her house.

Though she couldn't still accept the way Jungkook has married her, she knows she could not behave irresponsibly for his actions. Jin and Ara would certainly be disappointed if she flees from the house. Above all, the main reason that is stopping her from doing any kind of ludicrous action is her conscience. She wants to stop running away from her problems now. All this time, she has troubled herself from trying to dodge the hurdles rather than withstanding them. 

"Hana", a voice from the direction of the door snapped her thoughts and she smiled. 

"Did you wake up already? I thought you will be sleeping for some more time", she spoke with a smile and walked in. She held a toothbrush and toothpaste in one hand and an Ironman towel in another. 

"Good Morning", she greeted with a dulcet tone and Hana smiled faintly. 

"I will get another towel later. For now please adjust with this. You know, this Jungkook and Jin buy only Mario and Ironman towels. I didn't find any other new ones for now.", Ara spoke and Hana nodded understandingly. She knew Jungkook is a huge fan of Ironman and Jin's fondness for Mario need not be mentioned at all.

"I will wait for you outside. Go and freshen up. We will go down together.", she nudged her elbow and Hana smiled. 

"Ara, it's okay. I will come down after freshening up. Don't trouble yourself", she spoke in a soft tone and Ara ruffled her hair, looking at her endearingly.

"Did you forget that I am your friend? Why are you being so formal with me? Just go and bath now. I will be here and even if you say no, just consider me deaf", Ara tittered at her own words leaving the other with no option.