Part 3 - Paths Cross

"There will always be a reason why you meet people, either you need to change your life or you're the one that'll change theirs"

-Unknown

*******

Hana Pov

"This is what you get for messing with me"

Jeon Jungkook

I am not able to lift myself, it was really aching. That idiot just left me like this, there weren't any people to help.

"Hey are you okay? ", a girl lent me a hand. Her face was bruised as if someone punched her multiple times. I took her support and she took me to the medication room. As expected , my ankle was sprained and the nurse did the bandaging, all this time, that girl was standing near me, she even got a water bottle for me.

"Thank You", I muttered, I am really grateful to this girl.

"Mention not, Anyone would have helped you if they found you like that, did you stumble upon a stool?", she asked and sat beside me

"Nope, a jerk intentionally stretched his leg all of a sudden and I stumbled upon that"

"Oh, that was bad, he must surely be a pathetic being for hurting you like this", she gave out a cute smile.

"Well, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Hana", I forwarded my hand

"Ara", she shook my hand, the name sounded familiar, is she the same Ara that Kyunghee talked about?

"Well, how did you make yourself like this?", I asked examining the bruises

"What?"

"I mean the bruises"

"Oh! I had a boxing match yesterday and I lost very badly, I am sure my coach would make me practice like hell for the next match", she just chuckled while I smiled at her innocence

I was right, she is that same girl Kyunghee mentioned, apparently she is very nice and helped me out of this. Something about her presence made me feel warm and I really liked her innocence.

"What happened, I mean what made you lose the match?"

Her smile turned into a frown and I realized I spoke something that hurt her. So bad of me, why do I always screw up things. Ugh!

"I am sorry if that disappoints you, I don't mean to make you sad", I was rather surprised my words, I never spoke to someone like this, and a complete stranger that too....Am I okay?

"It's okay, I don't want to lie that the other player was good or I just lacked the skills, but someone called me a pig from the crowd, I saw him, he was handsome, I don't know what happened to me, I just went out of mind and I couldn't cope up. I had a really hard phase before"