Part 61- His wife

No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief

- Faraaz Kazi

*******

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my wife", Jungkook's voice echoed the whole living room and Mr. Do stepped back for once. He was stupefied at his words.

"Wife?", he asked, dumbfounded at the revelation.

"You heard it right, Mr. Do. She is my legal wife now", Jungkook spoke and Mr. Do looked at his daughter for an answer.

"Is it, Hana? Tell me he is lying, Hana", Mr. Do barked and Hana flinched at his tone. Tears rolled down her cheeks seeing her father so angry. She lowered her head and nodded tentatively. Mrs. Do smiled as she knew about it while Kyunghee and Taehyung were internally screaming in joy. Mr. Byun was looking at them calmly. 

"What the hell", her father roared and everyone in the room was startled. Jungkook squeezed Hana's hand trying to assure her but nothing is working for at the moment. Her mind was still blank at what happened a few moments ago. She was definitely not ready for this.

"I am sorry,appa", she finally managed to blurt out those words and Mr. Do clenched his fists.

"Well!", Mr. Byun's voice made them turn their attention to him.

"It's quite awkward to stay here since it's your family matter now. Also, Kwang Hoon ah, you should know whom your daughter likes and then commit to the marriage. I will take my leave now.", he spoke placing shoulder on Mr. Do and walked to Hana who was letting out little sobs.

"Take care of her, she is like my daughter", he placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook nodded. He petted Hana's head and walked from the house.

"What wrong did I do to get this shame? Why the hell did you marry him when you are engaged to Baekhyun?", he spat at her and she flinched at his tone. She doesn't have the guts to speak to him, her mouth is dry, void of any energy to let out words.

"We love each other. We know each other even before she is engaged. She never had the courage to tell about us and I never got the chance to meet you before. And when I did, she is already engaged", Jungkook mouthed and before he could even continue, Mr. Do raised his palm gesturing him to stop.

"I didn't ask for your explanation, Mr. Jeon. You need not speak up for her. And I don't care if she met you or not. All I want to know is why she stooped so low to marry you when she is already engaged", Mr. Do groaned and Jungkook smiled, surprising everyone.

"Mr. Do, I think you don't know the her whom are you referring to as someone who stooped so slow is my wife and I am telling you this for the third time. I don't like you to humiliate my wife on any grounds", he spoke in a dangerous tone with his dark gaze.