Part 76 - Mama Bear

The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult

-Ewan McGregor

*******

"Jungkook! What the hell? You can go faster", Hana grunted, completed vexed at his extra careful self.

"Hana, I don't want to hurt the baby", he defended himself while she huffed, rolling her eyes.

"Who the hell drives the car at 20kmph? Are you out of mind? I can just go on a bullock cart ride instead", she grunted, crossing her arms while he chuckled, noticing the very swift change of moods of his wife. Though he is not completely used to it, he is finding it really adorable. Little did he know, it's just the beginning.

"Aww, my mama bear's mad now? What can I do to cool her down? Ice cream? Milkshake? Marshmallow? Or Kiss?", he winked at her but she turned her head towards the window, still mad at the speed of the vehicle.

"Hana darling, five more minutes, we will reach the building soon and you can ask for whatever you want", Jungkook caressed her cheek and she just frowned. He chuckled at her expression and concentrated on his 20kmph driving. 

It isn't amusing that Jungkook appointed a separate chef in the office canteen to take special care of meals for Hana. He shifted her cabin to his office room and completely renovated the room to pleasant colors that could make Hana relax.

After that day, Jungkook arranged a get-together party for the friends that weekend and blew the lid off. The friends froze for a second and then it was a whole chaotic fuss. Namjoon ranting to Soo Ah that he wanted to become a dad before anyone else, Taehyung whining about his impatience to see the baby already, Jin declaring himself as the Godfather of the unborn, Jimin and Yuri cooing and teasing the couple for their quick advancement, Hoseok planning to buy rainbow-themed toys, Yoongi almost ending up in tears, the whole night was filled with their loud squeals and cheers to the pregnant couple.

Hana's mother was overwhelmed with happiness on knowing about her daughter's pregnancy. Without wasting a second, she appeared in their mansion to celebrate the good news. Mr. Kim along with Jungkook's mother came for a visit to bless the expecting couple. Hana became verily emotional with all the love and pamper she is receiving. She never saw any of that coming. It was her first time and all her dear ones are making it the best. 

Taehyung and Kyunghee made sure to buy her fruits and healthy foods whenever they visit her, Namjoon and Soo Ah visited frequently despite their busy schedules, Jimin and Yuri called them frequently to get updated on her health. Hoseok sends cute baby and puppy videos to make her feel relaxed. Yoongi didn't forget to facetime Hana at least once a day. He tried to cheer her up and wash away all the doubts about her ability to be a good mother. 

One need not tell about how Jin and Ara took care of Hana. Living under the same roof, they made use of every opportunity to make her at ease. Jin is her personal chef, as he had already declared. He went through different magazines of guides related to pregnant women and even accompanied Hana once for the checkup when Jungkook got busy.