Part 67 - Missing You

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged

-Hans Nouwens

*******

Hana's Pov

I woke up as the sun rays fell upon me, disturbing my peaceful sleep. I stretched my arms lazily and closed my eyes, my lips curving upward. I love this scent, my favorite one. I hugged myself to inhale more of it and my heart fluttered in joy. I smell like him and it feels so good.

"Where is he?", I looked round to find him nowhere. 

I couldn't hear anything like the sound of water so he is not taking shower. Did he leave for the office so early? It's not even 8. Is he downstairs? 

I frowned and walked to the closet to pick my clothes. If he is downstairs, I can meet him after having a bath. I smiled to myself thinking about how we cuddled each other last night. He becomes a baby scared to leave his favorite toy in the fear of losing it. 

I am happy that we are getting better day by day. We at least look like a couple now, still not as a married one though. Perhaps, with time, we might become even better, better enough to call ourselves a married couple, and behave like one.

I freshened myself and walked out of the washroom, drying my wet hair with the towel. As I sat on the bed and continued brushing my hair, I noticed the pink sticky note on the nightstand.

Why didn't I notice this before?

I blamed my sleepy self for being blind and leaned forward to take a look at it.

I am sorry I had to leave for Japan for urgent work. I will be back in three days and might be busy to attend any call. Sorry, again. And I will miss you so much

With Love

Jungkook

What? Did he leave for Japan?

He didn't even tell me. He should at least inform that he is leaving. He won't come back in three days and he clearly said he can't attend any calls. Wow! How can he be so irresponsible? I am here waiting to meet him downstairs and he just left with a tiny note. Ugh! This is not good at all. He should have woken me up.

Ugh! Why am I getting angry? 

I walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I am feeling so angry now and perhaps, food can make me better. I looked at Jin Oppa who glanced at me and continued his work. Wait! Will he also not tell me? 

I shot a glare at him and crossed my arms across my chest. He turned to me and stood still for a moment. He cornered his eyes and then walked to me. Finally, the Master Chef noticed me.