Part 8 - Roses are Red!!

Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.

-Unknown

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"No way", I hate the thought of them joining us with my whole heart. It would be okay if it is Ara or Kyunghee, I am okay even if Soo Ah comes along. But not Hana and Yuna. Those two girls completed a PhD in how to irritate me. Everyone were gawking at me. Of course, why wouldn't they? Everyone wants to hang out with them and I am the only black sheep here.

"Jungkook ah please", Jin hyung started pleading. I know all his acts for spending time with Ara noona. For god's sake, he is behaving like a lovesick teenager.

"It will be real fun Jungkook. More people, more fun", shortie stood beside hyung. When will they even understand that those two girls are waiting for a chance to stab me and bury me alive. I just can't explain these people.

"Yeah! We just became friends with Soo Ah too",Hoseok joined with his shining face. This man, I wonder if his cheeks hurt by smiling that much.

"Jungkook ah please! I will make your favourite pancakes and buy you your favourite banana milkshake", finally my hyung caught my weak points. I hate him. Ugh!

"Ok fine! But", I paused.

"Add cookie dough ice cream in the list", I continued and I heard him giggle and the rest were looking at us, I must rather say they were smiling at us with an Aww expression. Of course leave the sleepy head to a side, he is still sleeping like a bear. I am pretty sure he was a rock in his previous life.

"I love you Jungkook ah", Hyung hugged me. Aish, this hyung is turning too childish. Will it be the same for everyone when they like someone? Oh My God! I could never imagine myself like that. It looks so creepy.

"But listen, if they try to kill me, you all must save me from them", for an instance, everyone looked at me with their eyes agape and then laughed like hell. What the fuck? I am actually being serious. Are they not going to save from those dangerous people? Ugh! I got the most irritating friends ever.

"They are not bad Jungkook, as time goes you will realise it", Tae gave out his usual boxy smile.

And it made me remember my recent encounter with her. I am really embarrassed for running away from her like that. I have to admit, I feel something different around Hana, the way she talks and her presence itself is irritating. I can't stand her for a second. But her eyes, they are having some magic in them. They speak to me. I just can't explain how. People would think of me as a mad man if I tell them this. But she is so rude, arrogant, cold and never gives a chance for me to explain. But everyone else her always speak on her side. At times i feel as if i am missing something.