Part 12 - Dark and Cold

Darkness will let you see the stars but not the scars

-Unknown

*******

Hana's Pov

"May I?"

Jungkook forwarded his hand with his lips pressed into a thin line. I don't know why, I didn't feel the action friendly. But he has apologised to me in the morning, and we are slowly becoming friends. And I didn't wish to increase the gap between us. I took his hand and got up

"Umm Jungkook, I don't know how to dance", I tried explaining not make him embarrassed in the party.

"Are my ears in right condition?"

"Huh?"

"Did you call me by my name?", he smirked. Something about him is off. But I just ignored those thoughts to not make anything awkward.

"I will teach you how to dance then", he smiled and pulled me to the dance floor.

He held my waist with one hand and I put my one hand on his shoulder and my other hand was entwined with his other hand. The proximity with him always makes me feel a bit different, or I must say a bit uncomfortable. He pulled me closer now and I could feel his hot breath. It was reeking with alcohol. Is he drunk?

"You look beautiful today!", he complimented to which I blushed a little. His grip got stronger now.

What's wrong with him? I am not feeling good in his presence.

As i tried to see what he was staring so intensely, I found that he was looking at my cleavage with a lecherous smirk. That's it. I lost it. What the heck is going on? Why is he ogling at my cleavage? I let go off his hand and went away from the dance floor. Something is surely not right. I was feeling so unsafe in his arms. I took out my scarf from my bag and rolled it around my neck and immediately walked away from that area.

His look was so.. so.., should I say it was filled with lust? But as far as I know Jungkook isn't that kind of a person.

As I was walking, I could feel someone is following me. I turn around to see no one. I must be hallucinating. Shit! I left my phone and bag there itself. Suddenly, I could sense someone's touch on my shoulder. And I turned around to find Jungkook standing, his eyes were red and I could still smell alcohol. I found his presence very cold, very very cold. I just walked past him but he caught my hand tight, very tight.

"Leave me Jungkook, it's hurting" but he didn't let go.

"You really look great today", he licked his lips. His gestures were making me nervous and sending chills down my spine. Yes, I am very scared right now. And above that, No one is here, I am all alone. I need to get away from here at any cost, I used all my strength to shove his hand away and started to run but I was caught.