Part 46 - In Pain

One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone

-Anonymous

*******

"And cancel that damn date of yours", he got up and walked away from the canteen. Hana just looked at his retreating figure and shook her head in disbelief.

Can't Come, Will see next time

She messaged Baekhyun since the work was planned all of a sudden. And she very well knows the reason. Sighing to herself, she got and looked at everyone who is gawking at her. It's not even her first day and she had already got the unwanted attention.

Not meeting anyone's curious gaze, she walked out of the canteen and directly took the elevator to her cabin. She hates this, using the special life, being in the gossips and the center of attention for no good reason.

"Did you hear that Mr Jeon has scheduled a special meeting today", Mrs Oh walked to her and mumbled in a low voice. She then remember that I was in the 11th floor. She nodded that she already knows about it and Mrs Oh smiled.

"These are the schedule papers for this week. Arrange them in order and as you wish. You need not show them to anyone but remember them. That's all", she handed her some sheets and Hana nodded.

"May I know what's the meeting about?", Hana asked the elder lady.

"Not an important one though. Just like a casual meeting with the employees. I don't know why he remembered that all of a sudden", she spoke pressing her lips into a thin line later. It's because I was having a date, she answered in her head. Hana smiled at the elder lady and walked to her cabin.

Looking at the week's schedule, Hana sighed. It was really a lot for one week and she was wondering if he is stressing himself. She got worried that it is too much for him but she just cant tell him that she is worried about him.

She jotted down all in one page and mentally noted the timings. It was given by Jungkook, so he knows how tight his schedule is. She just doesn't want him to take too much stress. And also she wondered what happened to his Graphic Designing job.

"Are you ready?", he walked into her cabin and she stood up to greet him.

"Yes sir, but still there is half an hour for the meeting", she spoke.

"How funny? I am the boss and the personal assistant must be behind me. Here I am back of my personal assistant", he chuckled at his own words and she sighed.

"Sir, I very well know that I have to assist you. I was thinking of reminding you ten minutes before since the meeting is in the office itself and you don't need to worry about the delay", she defended herself and he nodded.