Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰

I’ve been through it all and nothing works better than to have someone you love hold you

-John Lennon

*******

"Excuse me, do I know you?"

Jimin's words made Taehyung dumbfounded. He was shocked to the core.

"Jimin ah! Don't you remember me? I am Taehyung", Taehyung asked Jimin again and expected a positive response and thud. He was on the ground. Jimin threw fists at him. Jin was utterly shocked. Before a scene could happen, he dragged them both towards the private ward.

"Yah! Park Jimin what was that?", Jin shouted at him while Taehyung was holding his jaw which turned red because of the punch.

"Jimin", Soo Ah ran to him. The others also looked at him in surprise. They never expected him to appear in the hospital.

"You guys remember me now?", Jimin yelled at them making Taehyung flinch. It was rare to see Jimin angry and his current state is beyond their shock. Jungkook was about to move front but Taehyung gestured him not to

"You didn't even try to contact me or Yuna. We were struggling by ourselves. We couldn't balance ourselves. We couldn't....", he paused and let out his tears. Taehyung walked to him in baby steps still scared if he would punch him again. As he reached him, Jimin sobbed falling on Taehyung and Taehyung hugged him.

"What happened?", Jin asked in a concerned tone.

"We were trying to be together but it was becoming hard for us. We just kept fighting and I am tired now Taehyung ah. She is facing so much because of me. I am such a bad boyfriend Taehyung ah. I am a very bad boyfriend", he cried on Taehyung's shoulders and the rest were heartbroken to see him like that.

"Jimin ah, That's okay. Everything will be fine. You can talk to Yuna and it will set everything", Taehyung mouthed trying to console his best friend. It's been so long that he has seen him and seeing him in such a state is aching him.

"It isn't okay Taehyung. I am the sole reason she is here. I am the sole reason she is here in the hospital", Jimin sobbed and Taehyung pulled him out of the hug. Everyone were shocked listening to that.

"What? What happened to Yuna?", Hana asked him worried about her best friend. Jin pulled out the papers from Jimin's hand and saw the name, Yuna. That was her hospital bill.

"Yuna", Jimin paused and let out his tears.

"Yuna had an accident. We fought and she walked out of the house. I ran back of her and found her on road", he held his head and cried out. Jungkook held him and rubbed his back.

"Where is she?", Jungkook asked and he pointed the room which is in the same floor outside the private ward section. Jungkook, Hana and Soo Ah walked to the direction along with Jimin. Taehyung and Jin had to stay because they don't want to be caught by ay kind of paparazzi. Namjoon had to attend to his work, so he left from there.