Part 35 - Finally!!

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses

-Lao Tzu

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"I want a future with you Jungkook"

I was dumbfounded at her words. Did she just say that? All her words kept ringing in my mind.

I feel so protected in your presence Jungkook.

I don't regret anything with you Jungkook.

I don't even regret that kiss

She doesn't regret the kiss and she just confessed that she wanted a future meaning? Does that mean she has feelings for me?

You are the best thing that has happened to me Jungkook

You made me happy Jungkook. You brought hope in my life which I never thought would ever exist.

I remember her each and every word. Though they made heart flutter, I still can't configure what she is intending. Does she like me?

"I could only tell this Jungkook", she spoke pulling out of the hug and was about to get up, I pulled her back onto my lap.

"I am very sorry Hana. I will set everything right okay?", I wiped her tears but her expression didn't change.

"Now let's go and have something", I pulled her up and she got up without speaking a word. I held her hand and took her to a nearby restaurant. She just kept silent all the time.

"Hana, what will you eat?", I asked her and she looked at the menu.

"Anything will be fine", she spoke and I just ordered for both us. I placed my hand on hers and she looked at me, then turned away pulling her hand back.

"Hana, don't you trust me?", I asked her and she didn't utter a word. Her silence is killing me.

"I want to Jungkook, but I am scared now.", she spoke in a trembling voice and I squeezed her hand.

"Just trust me Hana", I spoke and she just nodded. Our food came and she just kept playing with the meat and vegetables.

"I didn't order them for you to play. Just eat them and don't think too much about it", I caressed her hair and she started eating the food without speaking. I smiled at her and continued eating my lunch. I kept stealing glances at her while she chewed her food slowly and lifelessly.

I feel bad for being the reason behind it. I never wanted to hurt her, make her feel depressed. She looked weary and desolate. We finished our lunch and I held her hand in silence. I booked a cab and we drove back to the hotel. It was almost evening and everyone were in the lobby.