Part 39 - The Final Couple!!

True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other

-Michael Bassey Johnson

*******

It was a peaceful evening and Yuna was waiting for Jimin to come. She knew it from him that Kyunghee and Taehyung are dating. She finally got the courage to express her feelings to Jimin when she heard the news

Lately, she has been so confused with the feelings she has around Jimin. She stopped going to clubs and didn't meet guys ever since the trip since his question bothered her. She didn't feel like going to them and even stopped drinking for the whole month.

Jimin has never been so close to her since that day when she vented her past to him. She saw a different side of him, not just the kid one but also the protective one. She realized that she shares some feelings with him when he held her hand in front of Daniel and knocked him down.

And the whole month, she locked herself in her house to decipher the confused and conflicting feelings about him. She liked him, he is handsome, he is kind and good-hearted. But what made her confused is if she can trust him as her man. She has already gone through a painful breakup and can't afford to face one more.

Though she tried to forget about him or their moments, they kept wandering in his mind and she couldn't help herself from smiling heartily when she thought about him. Though Hana and Kyunghee called her many times, she purposely ignored them as hanging out with them would only make her meet Jimin, on whom she has indecipherable feelings.

She finally realised that she has a strong attraction to him and it's not something physical. She is emotionally attached him and wanted his support and warmth. She loved it when he was by her side understanding her past and gave her strength.

But she was scared to express. She was scared to express her feelings to the boy her friend once crushed on. She didn't want the same scenario to happen. She was scared if Kyunghee would be mad at her for liking Jimin.

But her fears crept away when she heard the news that Kyunghee and Taehyung were dating. Though they didn't meet since a month, they were in touch with phone. Jimin was the one who broke the news to her.

Gathering all the courage, she called him for a coffee. She was never scared like this in her entire life. She now realised what feel the fear of rejection is. Nevertheless, she didn't want to back off and sit like a coward. She is ready to face it though her mind is clueless about what to do when he rejects her.

"Hey", Jimin came and sat in front of her. She smiled at him and his face beamed. It's been so long that he has seen her.

"Why didn't you come out of your house the whole month? I really got so worried that you were hiding something", he looked at her with concern and she just let out a chuckle.