Part 80 - Epilogue

Forever we are young

-BTS

*******

"I really don't know what you are speaking about. What do you mean by shifting company building all of a sudden? Is something wrong? Why did you hide this from me?" Hana bombarded her husband with questions, unable to believe the announcement he had given in the Board Meeting a moment ago.

"Shh! Darling. We will talk about it in my office. Don't yell at me in front of others. I am their Boss," Jungkook requested, putting and Hana tsked at him, walking ahead. But then, he and the whole company knew Hana is Jungkook's Boss.

As they reached Jungkook's office, Jungkook quickly closed after entering in, his wife already present, shooting daggers with her eyes. Jungkook popped out his signature bunny smile and scuttled towards his wife, finding her extremely cute while being angry.

"Woah Woah, Stop there Mr. Don't even think about seducing me to escape from my wrath," Hana admonished before Jungkook could even pull her into a sweet kiss. The poor husband frowned, trying to act cute but the stubborn wife wasn't in a mood to listen.

"I thought we were clear about this. We don't hide anything from each and since when has the building been constructed. It looks like a whole township which implies you have initiated it two years before. It didn't even come up in the news. Why did you keep it so confidential?" Hana spat, clenching her jaw as she plopped on the couch, crossing her arms against her chest.

When Jungkook presented the 3-D Model of their new office building, everyone cheered and squealed out loud except for his dear wife who was more than furious about him keeping it a secret for a long time.

"Oh, my darling! My pretty little cute angry puppy, I am so sorry. Your Jungkookie didn't know that you would be so angry about that. I really wanted to keep it as a surprise, baby," Jungkook tried to convince her but she looked at him as if she was about to cage him in a rabbit zoo.

"Don't even try to act cute. Do you know how angry I am? Wait a second. Does Jin Oppa know about this?" she asked and Jungkook found the perfect chance to push some of the blame to his elder brother.

"Yes, yes, he knows. He was pretty aware of it and even kept it from Ara noona," Jungkook drawled out his words and Hana let out a sigh, done with the brothers in the house. Still maintaining an annoyed expression, she scrolled through her phone, totally ignoring her attention needy husband.

Jungkook gave up trying to persuade her and plopped on the couch, resting his head on her lap. Hana squirmed, trying to get up but the muscled man was too intelligent to make use of his strength in clasping her frame. Hugging her waist, he snuggled like a baby and closed his eyes.

"I didn't sleep last night. Let me rest," he slurred, squeezing himself on the couch and Hana shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't deny the fact that Jungkook was deprived of sleep for a few days with the extra load of work and business deals and having him so cutely nestled in her lap erased away all her anger.