Part 4 - The Teams

"Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you"

-Unknown

*******

"Well, do you have Ara's number?", he asked grinning sheepishly rubbing his palm behind his neck.

"I do, ...but ...I don't think....I can give you,....I mean....", Hana stuttered not knowing what to say, she already saw his grin turning into frown. It was obvious that he is disappointed.

"It's okay, never mind", he spoke and was about to go.

"Hey Jin, you can have it", Yuna took the phone from Hana's hand and unlocked the phone. She scrolled through the contacts and found Ara's contact and showed it to him. He stared at the phone for a few seconds and smiled as if he had memorized. He seemed very happy.

"Just don't tell her how you got her number okay?", he nodded

"Yuna", Hana glared at her but Yuna just ignored her.

"Well! Jin, we are very sorry about yesterday. We misunderstood you", Kyunghee apologised and Yuna nodded along with her.

"Hey, its okay, anyone would have reacted the same way. And I am not at all angry at you, and I am actually grateful that you gave me her number", he smiled and went away bidding bye to them.

"If Ara knows, she will lose trust on me"

"Have some heart girl, he is totally whipped for her"

"Yeah Eonnie, I saw how he was blushing when Ara came to us. He is totally into her. Let him try his chance"

"Yeah, even I noticed how shy he was while asking her number", Yuna joined putting a shoulder over Hana. "Don't think too much, he seems like a nice guy"

"Yeah, he is", Hana answered remembering the past encounter with him.

#####

"What are you doing with the phone?", Yoongi asked seeing his brother in a weird position.

"I don't know, what the hell happened to him, he was just looking at his phone since evening", Jungkook joined him.

"Why is she not replying?", he sighed out loud.

"What? Who?", Jungkook hopped into the couch Jin was sleeping and Yoongi also joined them.

"Ara", Jin frowned

"Hyung, isn't she that girl in the boxing match?"

"Jin, don't say you like her", Yoongi was serious this time.

"I just want to clear my feelings, I kind of feel attracted towards her"

"Come on Jin, I know why you are feeling towards her like that. Well, that shouldn't be the reason to like her"