Part 45 - His Assistant

Don't hurt my feelings anymore. I left you my roses and you gave me your thorns

-Godwin Delali Adadzie

*******

Hana's Pov

"I am so sorry Jungkook", I mumbled while sobbing. Why does this have to be so hard? Why is my heart not able to get him out of it? Why? I cried to myself thinking about him. He did nothing except loving me and I am the reason for his pain.

I know it hurts him a lot but I am hurt too. I am too hurt to even vent it out. I am too hurt to even tell him how much it pains me to walk away from his life. I feel so broken right now, not even having a chance to tell him how badly I want to have him, how badly I want to cuddle with him, and how badly I want to hug him.

I changed myself into professional clothes and walked out of the room after drying my hair. I took a sigh remembering that I have to work under him now. A part of me is happy that I could see him for more time and a part of me is utterly scared that I would be much affected by his moves.

"Miss Do", I heard Jungkook calling me as soon as I entered the living room. I smiled and greeted him.

"He isn't willing to go to the office with you. He is insisting on driving you to his office since he was thankful for staying with us", Appa spoke and I looked at Jungkook watching me with a broad smile plastered on his face.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, I could have managed myself. You don't need to trouble yourself", I told him and he let out a chuckle.

"That's why I was insisting. Your daughter is really professional and impressive Mr Do. Anyways, we need to leave to the office now.", he spoke and walked out of the living room. I looked at Appa and bowed to him. I don't have any other choice except to board his car.

I walked outside to see him already waiting inside the car for me. I walked to it and got into the front seat. I didn't even avert my gaze towards him.

"It's been so long having a girl in my car", he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. Did he not drive any other girl after me?

"I didn't drive any other girl after you left", he spoke as if he read my thoughts and I cleared my throat. I don't want to be obvious.

"I didn't ask you anything Mr Jeon", I mouthed and he let out a chuckle

"You don't need to darling", saying this he drove off from the house. As he kept driving, there is one thing which kept disturbing me in my mind. Why did he take up business? When did he leave his passion about Graphic Designing? As far as I know, he loves drawing and wanted to do it all life.

My thoughts were broken with the sudden halt at the entrance of a big building and I looked at him.

"I don't think we have to work in my car. The building has cabins that are more spacious", he mouthed and I got off the car. So, this is his office building. It is twenty times larger than Appa's.