Part 34 - Her feelings!!

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it

-Nicholas Sparks

*******

Namjoon's Pov

"Yah Kim Namjoon", Soo Ah ran to me and held my collar while I was still under shock at her sudden appearance. From when was she here? Did she hear everything?

"You should have stayed there for some more time", Taehyung spoke and pulled her hands which were pulling my collar. I looked at Taehyung with confusion and Soo Ah who was shooting glares at me.

"This idiot is keeping everything for himself till now. And how dare he keep his feelings to himself while I am dying inside here", she spat at me and I could see Taehyung chuckling.

"Hyung, I was the one who brought Soo Ah here. I saw you walking outside the hotel and met Soo Ah who was watching you from upstairs. We already talked before about this and I knew about her feelings. You have to see her face in the morning, it was as if she had a breakup. I told her that I will help and asked her to wait until I complete talking. I actually wanted to talk just about it but it went out more than what I thought", Taehyung explained and I could see Soo Ah still glaring at me.

"Now don't cry and talk to him", I saw Taehyung ruffling her hair and winked towards me.

"I will be leaving then. All the best", he spoke and left from there.

"Soo Ah", I was about to start but she started to hit me continuously not giving me a chance to speak. She didn't stop it for a long time and finally she sat down covering her face in her palms. I could hear her sniffs, is she crying?

"Soo Ah", I called her but she didn't turn to me. I called her again and she hit me again.

"You are such a fool Joon. You know how much I cried that I could never be the one. You know how much my heart broke everytime you say you are not ready. It made my heart ache to listen to that. I tried to change so much for you but look at you and your stupid reasons", she sobbed and I lowered my head.

"I just want to be perfect for you Soo Ah. I don't want you to feel ashamed of me", I blurted it out and I could feel her hand on my cheek. She looked at me with anger in her moist eyes.

"Say that one more time, I am going to bury you alive. What makes you think you aren't perfect? You are perfect in every sense to me. The way you adjust your glasses, it just makes you look even more handsome. The way those dimples pop out every time you smile, I just freaking love them. Even your dressing sense makes you different, though it doesn't make sense. When I said I like you Joon, I like your everything, all your imperfections make you look even more handsome Joon. And don't ever think I would be ashamed to call you as my boyfriend. I want to hold your hands and walk around the campus. I feel so proud to like you Joon", she confessed making my heart flutter.