Part 68 - Accident

Having something and losing it, it's so much crueler than never having had it

-Victoria Schwab

*******

"I will never ever divorce Jungkook, Yoongi. Why do you have that stupid thought?", Hana spat at him, stupefied at his question. Yes, she was angry at Jungkook back then and took time to adjust to the new life but she always dreamt of living her life with him, start a family with him. She was a bit mad at Yoongi to raise such a question.

"I am sorry. I am sorry for asking that question. I was just worried about Jungkook. He is bothered and is scared of losing you. You know him, how vulnerable he gets when it's your matter. I am so sorry for asking that question, Hana", Yoongi apologized once again and Hana thought for a while.

"I pretended to be mad at him in the morning since he just went to Japan leaving a small sticky note. I didn't know he would get affected. It was my mistake. I realized things were not in the best state for us. I realized I didn't tell him that I am ready for this marriage", she spoke, analyzing everything. 

"What did you say?", Yoongi asked, dumbfounded at her words.

"I know I didn't tell anyone about this. I want to accept our marriage. I have already delayed it long. I know he forced me but thinking about what I have done to him a year back made me realize my fault too. I wasn't brave and that resulted in the chaos of our relationship. I was selfish at that time and this time, he was. Moreover, he was selfish for his love unlike me. Thinking about everything, I realized this, Yoongi. We need a new start. I am confident our love would heal the whatsoever emptiness we are feeling and we can become better. I am accepting this marriage, Yoongi. I am accepting Jungkook as my husband", she voiced out her words from the other side and Yoongi was internally jumping in happiness.

"Took you long enough to understand this", he chirped in happiness and she giggled.

"Okay, now go and tell this to your husband, please. I can't bear his nagging anymore. Please free me from that emotional little shit", he jested with a titter on the other side and she blushed lightly at the mention of her husband.

"Okay, okay. I will free you from my husband. Let me talk to him", she mouthed.

"Bye then, and all the best Hana. And...", he paused and she waited for him to continue.

"I am happy for you guys", he completed and she grinned ear to ear. She thanked him and then hung the call. She smiled wide and rushed downstairs to talk to Jungkook, her husband. 

"You look so happy today. What's the matter?", Jin asked her and she just smiled, scanning the whole living hall for her man. She frowned upon finding him nowhere.

"Are you searching for him?", Jin winked with a teasing smirk and Hana slapped his arm playfully. She knew once she accepts Jungkook as her husband, there's nothing, not even a dangerous catastrophe to the kitchen could stop Jin from teasing her.