Part 30 - Past and Pain

Letting go of your painful past is how you open yourself to a wonderful future

-Bryant H. McGill

*******

*******

Jimin's Pov

"My loved one cheated on me and I cheated on my loved one"

I looked at her shocked by her words. It was my first time seeing her like this.

"Yuna, we will sit somewhere", I lifted her up by her shoulders and pulled her to a bench. I feel so guilty for spitting out such harsh words. I just vented out my anger without thinking about her.

"I am very sorry Yuna", I apologised feeling a sharp pang in my heart seeing her cry because of me. I should have not spoken like that. The sight of Yuna crying is making me even more worried. I never saw her so weak like this.

"You don't know anything. No one knows anything about me. People just keep judging and you did the same", she confronted me and I know I was at fault.

"I am really very sorry Yuna. I shouldn't have spoke like that", I held her hand and gently rubbed it whilst her sobs. I am afraid if she would be out of her breath.

"Do you even know what has happened to me?", she looked at me with pain clearly seen in her eyes. I am an asshole to hurt her. I held her more tightly and to my surprise, she cried even more louder. And it made me curious, what thunderstorm might have occurred to make a girl as strong as Yuna to cry this loud.

"I will listen", I spoke and she looked at me in bewilderment. She pulled out her hand to go away but I didn't leave her. I just can't leave her when she is in such a pathetic state.

"I will listen to what happened to your life. Just let it all out and I will never judge you by your past", I spoke with a stern voice and I could see her eyes fixed on me.

"Are you sure about that?", she looked unsure and I nodded

"I promise", I assured her and she took a heavy breath.

"You know Soo Ah right?", she asked me and I nodded. Why did she even ask me that? I know Soo Ah since long.

"We are best friends since childhood", she revealed and I was so shocked. Like seriously, they never talked like that when they are around us. I felt something off between them but slid those thoughts as I don't really know them.

"We did everything together. Everything in the sense, everything. We used to bunk the school at the same time and we used to all the craziest things together. We even stole the roses brought by our principal to our homeroom teacher. The whole school was scared of us", she laughed and I smiled at their bond. I never knew about it. But what made them like this?