Chapter 39_His Karma

We are so close to the finale, how many of you are getting emotional? This is the chapter that will answer all your unanswered questions. Are you ready?😏 here's a hint:

👨💭👲👼😇💀👱💔👿😈📰🚼👰👀💡🎯🔚🔪🎉📦📆

Looks like gibberish huh?

Song: Blinding Lights by the weekend.

Time: 5:40pm.

Elle sighed and and glanced out the window with a far away look on her face, She watched the houses blur past as the car picked up on its speed.

The car ride had been silent, it wasn't awkward because neither had anything to say to the other so they were quiet, it's not like Elle was in the mood either, she was still down about the whole situation with Alex.

"So you and Taylor huh?" Elle said, trying to start a conversion.

"Please don't start with the shipping and baby names, I will throw you out the window, without thinking twice" Blake threatened but he didn't mean it.

"Sheesh all I wanted to say was take care of her, you didn't have to plan a murder" Elle snickered.

Blake rolled his eyes and the car fell silent again before Blake spoke up.

"I will, Taylor deserves the best, she's been through a lot and she deserves to be happy and I'm going to be the one to give her that" Blake said.

His light brown eyes reflected the amount of love he had for Taylor, Elle smiled a bit, it seems Blake knew a lot more about Taylor than she knew.

She said nothing after that and instead watched the trees pass by.

"He loves you, you know" Elle turned to look at him in shock, "Alex I mean, he loves you"

Elle stared at him, her throat constricted painfully, she wanted to end the conversation there as she didn't want to think about it but her curiosity got the best of her.

"How'd you know?" Elle asked in a low voice.

"When he puts his mind to something there's usually no talking him out of it but because of you he let go of the one thing he's been longing for since he was 14" Blake frowned.

"What was it he gave up?" Elle inched closer in her seat.

"It's not mine to tell but it's horrible thinking of it now, you don't deserve that and I think Alex realizes it" Blake said solemnly.