Chapter 37_Don't go

I'm just gonna get into it because this is the long awaited chapter(squeals)

(Also this is a shout out to SV3481, your comments brings a smile to my face)

Song: Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish.

I've been watching you for some time,
Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes,
Burning cities and napalm skies,
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes,
And your ocean eyes.
...
No fair,
you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes.
I'm scared,
I've never fallen from quite this high,
Fallen into your ocean eyes,
those ocean eyes.

"Okay careful" Elle said as she opened the door for Alex to get out, "watch where you step"

Alex had, upon later discovery twisted his ankle but the rush of adrenaline made it difficult to notice the pain earlier.

Elle helped him to the porch, where Blake Kayden and Taylor stood waiting.

"The king is back!" Kayden exclaimed, then he hit Blake in the arm, "quick take of your jacket so Alex can walk on it"

Blake glared at him, "why can't you take of your jacket?" He put emphasis on you.

Kayden shook his head and groaned as though Blake was the dumb one, "because your the lowest in this pyramid with me being second in command"

Blake rolled his eyes and decided against arguing with him, it was a great choice because Kayden never gave up in an argument, he had a way of beating you down mentally with his stupid points.

"Speaking of which, fall down on your knees and bow face down" Kayden said.

"Why?!" Blake was getting angry.

"Because you are unworthy to behold our awesomeness" Kayden replied like it was the most obvious thing.

Blake having had enough slapped Kayden upside the head earning a giggle from Taylor.

"Try not to kill him Blake, he might be an idiot but he's our idiot" Alex chuckled.