Chapter 5_Damn butterflies

Song: Bad to you- Ariana grande, Normani ,Nicki minaj.

FEW DAYS LATER.

Taylor was up way before everyone else and she could not help but check her watch every ten seconds, she glared at the watch trying to use her telekinesis to make the time go faster, spoiler alert it did not work, why was she so Anxious you ask?

Well the answer was simple, Elle was beginning to feel sick of their retreat home so they agreed to go round the town sightseeing, now that's not what had Taylor counting down the minutes, no that would be their tour guide,

Alex.

Taylor was beyond excited when Elle had told her Alex was going to be her escort for the summer vacation, but pretended to be mad to fit her bestie's mood.

Taylor was beginning to develop something of a crush on Alex, he was sweet, funny, and most importantly had the face and physique of a Calvin Klein model.

Soon she heard footsteps, coming down the stairs, finally she thought, Elle was finally awake, Taylor was ready but was waiting for Elle but the second Elle reached the bottom of the stairs, Taylor's mouth dropped.

"You're still not dressed?!" Taylor shrieked, as Elle nearly fell over, who knew she could hit such high notes,

"What?" Elle asked confused, just then the doorbell rang, oh no Alex was already here.

Taylor started to push Elle back upstairs, Elle just whined the entire way.

"Go go go, take a bath, get dressed ,fix your hair and hurry up !" Taylor rushed,

"What's wrong with my hair?"

Taylor's eyes widened, as she whisper yelled "EVERYTHING!!"

Elle just muttered,"bossy" and left.

Taylor quickly ran downstairs and wondered for a second why Carmichael had not opened the door yet,

She stopped at the door and fixed her hair just to be sure, then swung open the door to meet the super cute, super hot, 6ft2 teenager at the door, damn butterflies.

Alex smiled, his long blonde hair shone when the sun hit it, his gorgeous blue eyes sparkled when he set his eyes on her and there goes the butterflies again.

He had a bouquet of red roses in his hands, he wore a plaid button up shirt, and blue jeans and red loafers, he looked hot.

Taylor leaned against the doorway and had a swooning expression on her face, she hoped to God she didn't look stupid.

"Flowers?" Taylor asked trying not to get excited.

"Yeah, they're for Elle"

Smash!! That was the sound of Taylor's heart breaking, she straightened and cleared her throat,

"You know Elle won't ever like you back, right? She's too self-centered to think of anyone but herselfTaylor spat out before she could stop herself.