Introduction

Hi everyone, It is I, your amateur writer, OK so before we get started, I've had this idea for as long as I can remember.

I love to read and I am not that great at writing but I just love the idea of something new and exciting that will hold my readers spellbound and which is why I'm writing this book here.

My goal is to deliver, I put myself in the readers shoes, like if I read this book what will I love to see, I don't need it to become a watty's winner or something, No! But I would love for one person out there to say, "hey! This is one of my favourite books, I really enjoyed it" which is why I need your critisim to be helpful and not hateful, help me be better for you.

My greatest inspirations whenever I write are:

_@verahollins
_@cjustme

I love their books, Vera has an emotional delivery that always seem to melt our hearts and Cjustme's humour is on point, every sentence will have you laughing but she also knows how to interplay emotions amidst the laughter.

Please don't hate, I'm just a beginner, there might be some slip ups with grammar but Please bear with me, I plan to edit the book after I'm done so stay strong and try to finish this book with me.

Started: late March, 2020 -- 2nd July, 2020.