Chapter 35_Practice what you preach

I think we are nearing the end of the book😁 not!😧 there's still so much I have planned but for now hold on to this little thriller chapter.

Song: Cross me by Ed Sheeran.

Anything she need she can call me,
Don't worry 'bout it that's my seed,
Dawg that's on me.
Just know if you cross her then you cross me...
...
I really need all you to understand,
That nobody's coming close,
And I don't ever wanna run around,
I spent my youth jumping in and out,
But you know I'm fucking over now..
...
Stay tripping am I crazy?
oh no!
...
If you cross her then you cross me,
And nobody's coming close, yeah and I think that you should know that...
...
No one say hi to me without her,
Better pay your respect to the Queen,
Better do that shit without a flirt,
Gotta respect the HBIC(Head Bitch In Charge)
Couple of things that you need to know,
If you still wanna be friends with me,
Just know if you cross her then you cross me.

....
Elle turned off the engine of the truck, she saw Alex park his car a few distances away and judging by the number of cars around his and the appearance of both the Cars and their drivers, Elle concluded that it was some sort of V.I.P area.

She watched him nod in acknowledgement to some of the huge buffed up drivers leaning against their cars, she noticed them move back avoiding eye contact.

What was going on? Elle wondered as she stepped out of the truck.

She almost tripped on a bottle, sighting a hundred more that was carelessly scattered around the parking lot, Elle was instantly hit the distinctive smell of smoke, she quickly spotted the source, most of the men around the lot were smoking and one of them made a big show of crushing the butt of his cigarette between his palms.

'Okay so I'm surrounded by lunatics and possible escaped convicts but it's fine' Elle inhaled, 'I can handle my own' she nodded to herself reassuringly.

She decided to head on to the entrance and then she'll find Alex and demand some answers.

She walked across the parking lot, feeling hundred of eyes on her, she was sure she stuck out like a sore thumb in her hoodie, everyone here was either dressed in all black or in some punk outfit or just heavy leather.