Chapter 2_No filter monkey

Second chapter, hope I can finish this book.
This will be in a third POV, it might be weird but let's try and make it work.

third person POV.

The flight from Pittsburgh to Ohio took approximately 3 hours, it was nerve wracking for Taylor, moving to a new place and coping with the stress of it all just so her best friend don't throw a tantrum?

'What is wrong with me?!' Taylor sighed, this was her life now.

Taylor, Elle and the rest of the EverLeighs arrived in a small town of Gallia county in Ohio and the rest of the trip Elle just kept whining about how she had to leave her popularity and stuff like that, it took a lot of brain power for Taylor not to roll her eyes at Elle, who was being way more obnoxious than usual, it made Taylor worry.

"Is there something you're not telling me Elle? Because you seem angry at the slightest thing"

Elle smiled one of her million dollar smiles,

"I'm fine TayTay, don't worry about it, its just that I hate this new environment and changing, it's just..." She paused picking at her nails.

She looked at Taylor and smiled, it was a sad smile, Taylor placed her hands on Elle's hand reassuringly, Elle looked at their joined hands and frowned.

"Its just not good for my skin you know, what if the sudden change affects my smooth buttery skin.." Elle whined.

And she's back, Taylor couldn't help but think as the plane landed in Centerville.

Let the nightmare begin.

***************************

"OK, here you are, your rooms are right this way, miss Elle your room is in the left wing, miss Taylor yours is to the right" Bob said all the while keeping an emotionless expression.

All most immediately, Elle ran in her hot pink pumps and grabbed Taylor's hands clasping them in her own.

"But..but we'll be so apart from each other" Elle whined, looking distressed.

"It's okay,it's not that far,you can always walk" Taylor put emphasis on walk.

Elle rolled her eyes and frowned, but turned around perfectly and strutted off, Taylor sighed a sigh of relief. Heaven forbids she and Elle share a room, Taylor will lose her mind.