Chapter 29_You like him

Same title, hmmm....I wonder what's going to happen though, 😉😼, heh heh heh.

Song: Bad blood by Taylor Swift.

Cause baby now we got bad blood,
You know it used to be mad love,
So take a look what you've done,
Cause baby now we got bad blood,
Hey
Now we got problems and I don't think we can solve them,
...
Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted,
...
Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe,
...
Oh it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I...
...

Elle felt the first tear roll down her cheeks the second she reached the parking lot, her chest constricted with pain as the realisation of what had just happened hit her, she had ended her relationship with Jake, her relationship of 3 years had crashed in a matter of seconds.

It was painful as well as chilling that it had ended so quickly, it was after a moment of finally getting her shit together that she realised one crucial detail...

...she didn't have a ride back home.

Jake was supposed to be the one to take her back home after their date since Alex left and there's no way she was going back to ask Jake for a ride.

She decided to call her father but his phone was switched off, no doubt he was still at that meeting, Ethan's phone wasn't going through either so she had only one option.

She scrolled back up to Alex's contact and dialed his number, it rang for a couple of seconds, while she waited, Elle wiped her tears and tried to control her sniffling, he picked up after the 2nd ring.

"Hey Elle, missed me already?" He joked and almost immediately Elle's dam burst.

The tears were flowing from her eyes nonstop and she couldn't control her tears anymore, she let out a sob.

"Elle? Are you okay?" Alex's worried voice asked her, that only made her more emotional for some reason.

"I...just...it's.." Elle tried to say in between her sobs.

"I'm coming to get you, just stay where you are" Alex hung up.

*"*****

Alex's Ferrari pulled up into the driveway at a high speed, he instantly jumped out of his car, his eyes scanning the parking lot for Elle.

His eyes found her at the left of the parking lot, hidden behind a grey SUV, he rushed over to her once he noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks.

Without giving a second thought, he pulled her into his arms and let her sob into his jacket, he held her tightly, shocked by how rattled he was seeing her like this, he wasn't this worried the first time Elle cried but this time it really got to him.

He pulled away and looked at her, her mascara running along with her tears, compared to the Elle he knew, she was a mess.

"Hey hey hey" Alex cooed softly, "what's wrong?"