Chapter 38_I want to stay

We still have a long way to go on this book so I'm gonna try and cut some irrelevant parts out.

Song: Liar by Camilla Cabello.

A month later.

"I'm telling you the guy's a nut job" Kayden said, shaking his head, while putting away some boxes.

He was currently helping Elle, while telling his story, to pack up her things, T had agreed after a month of thinking about it, to shield Elle for a while.

Elle had just come to terms with her feelings for Alex and it didn't help that instead of ignoring her like Elle expected him to, Alex was being his usual self with her, though she could see it in his eyes that he was sad about it and he was just trying to make the most of the moments he had left with her.

Elle taped up her final box labeled  romance books, she was a fan of romance novels, sue her.

"I mean he literally tried to kill me even after I complemented his hair" Kayden scoffed.

Elle rolled her eyes, he just over exaggerated every single detail of that story.

"All he did was add sprinkles to your ice cream" Taylor dead panned.

"Despite knowing that I'm allergic to sprinkles" Kayden snapped back accusingly.

"One he couldn't have known because you told him when he asked for your order and I quote 'surprise me' and two.." Elle stated and paused, "you can't get allergic to sprinkles" she stated  matter of facts.

"And you didn't complement him, you told him his hair looked like something died on his head" Blake crossed his arms.

"Fine, know it alls" he muttered underneath his breath, "but just so you know, I'm unfriending you all on Facebook" Kayden stated.

The others exchanged confused looks before Elle shrugged and went back to moving the boxes.

Taylor shrugged, "I could live"

"Can you do that in real life?" Blake said referring to Kayden's threat, Kayden's face fell at their unfazed reaction to losing his friendship.

Alex walked through the door at that moment, his eyes on his laptop which he held in the crook of his elbow, Kayden instantly threw his arms around his shoulder, taking Alex by surprise.