Chapter 36_Trust

Hello, this is half of chapter 35 and hopefully the rest of 36, just hopes it doesn't fall into chapter 37, the trailer for my new thriller(love the rhymewill be released soon.

Song: Cross me by Ed Sheeran, PnB rock.

The deal was set and so was the stakes, Elle was worried, if Aj had been the one attacking them then he wouldn't let Alex go so easily, she wished she could talk him out of it but Alex had been ignoring her all through, he avoided even looking at her, he was mad no doubt, Elle had been the one who followed him and got into trouble with Aj and now Alex had to suffer for it.

She was currently in front of the makeshift room that Alex was in,she had paced the door countless times, mustering up the courage to go in.

This is ridiculous, she told herself, she met with higher authorities everyday, given she attended a school for the rich, she had had dinner with governors and other political figures whenever her father had them over for dinner, company owners, celebrities, royalty, the list could go on but one thing she had never once been anxious.

Yet here she was, anxious about talking to her escort, she shook her head at the irony of things.

"So you really are doing this?" She heard Blake ask, her ears perked up.

There was silence on the other side before she heard Alex sigh.

"Yeah, it's either that or crack open Aj's skull" Alex ground out.

"There will be no cracking of anyone's skull on my tracks" T warned.

"You're risking your spot just for that girl?" T asked.

"I know, I know!" Alex rushed, "I disappointed you, you put your trust in me and I...let you down..I'm sorry"

Silence again.

"No you didn't" T spoke up.

"He didn't?!" Blake said.

"I didn't?!" Alex asked at the same time as Blake, shocked.

"It's nice to see you feel something other than anger for once" T said, "you're a lot different than you were a few months ago"

"I've not changed T, I'm still the same person I once was"