Chapter 1

A/N: make sure to check out my new story 'Rogue' after your finished!
———————————————-

"Another damn school" I sighed.
"Just shut your mouth and get dressed" he grunted, dad's always had a temper...and that's an understatement.
Let's just say he doesn't like me very much...

If he isn't drinking he's either messing up my face or messing up my life...But at least it's better than when he's drunk. I rather be hit with a baseball bat every damn night than having to push him off me, these men really never give up.

I had finally jerked my clothes over my scrawny body and rushed out the door, thank god...I can't stand another minute in the room with that freak.
My new school's Raywood High, where dreams go to die...or get drunk, well that's as far as I know. Everyone there is rich and entitled, at least nobody will find out where I live. One of the many perks of living in a caravan outside of town.

30 minutes and two buses later and here I am at Raywood High, I think this is the 8th school by now. I guess you want to know why I keep moving, well...as you may have noticed my father isn't the kindest guy in the world, and people aren't blind, after a while they start noticing the quiet girl with the bruises and broken arms...they start asking questions. So of course he moves me to avoid suspicion, I probably won't even last 4 months here. As daddy dearest would say, "a beating a day, keeps the doctors away" Ugh I hate that guy.

According to his logic, taking a couple...well more than a couple hits a day heals the soul. Crazy shit.
My life's pretty fucked, when I was seven my mum was sent to an asylum, the "voices" finally made her go insane, I visited her once...she didn't even recognise me. I don't know where the hell she is now, she might be dead for all I care, we cut contact after the first year. That lady was one crazy fucker, poor me.
I must've been pretty wrapped up in my own thoughts because a shove into a locker snapped me out of my self pitying thoughts.
"Excuse me" Someone grumbled.