Hehe, Info Time

Here we are again boys, deja vu

Back with another minecraft vid-

Ha jk jk 

It's a Russia X Reader >:3

I'll probably change this info page as time goes on, but here it is for now. This book doesn't take place in a specific time area, even though it sorta covers the collapse of the Soviet Union. 

Countryhumans:

Countryhumans take on the flag of their respective countries, as well as human forms. They have been known to have enhanced strength and self-healing abilities. Relationships between them are typically influenced by the relationships between their governments, but can be changed. 

They are immortal, as long as they have a stable government. However, if their governments fail and the country dies, they won't be revived after turning to dust

On the other hand, stable countries who die will still turn to dust, but eventually be revived back to their capital cities. The only issue is that their personal memories will be forgotten. They will only remember historic events. 

(Like Ame would remember the war of 1812 but he wouldn't remember that Canada is is brother or that Brit is his dad)

But their memories can be returned if others help them remember.

     .:Countries:.

(Relations between characters will change as the book goes on)

Russia:

The son of the Soviet Union. He is tall with long white hair, which is kept up under a bun under his ushanka, and yellow eyes. He often comes off as stoic and rude to others besides his family and few close friends. Russia prefers solitude and is definitely an introvert. 

Relations: USSR (father), Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia (sisters), Kazakhstan (brother), Y/n (friend)

Other, later relations (minus the spoilers): Alaska, Finland, Serbia, Czechoslovakia, Germany (friends), America (enemy), UN (boss, kinda, but also friends)

America:

The father of Y/n, and the son of Britain and France. He has short, wavy blue hair which is buzz cut on one side. His heterochromatic eyes (blue and gold) are hidden under sunglasses and/or contact lenses. He is arrogant and egotistical, but somewhat sensitive. 

Relations: Y/n (daughter) Britain (father), France (mother), Canada, New Zealand (brothers), Australia (sister), USSR (enemy), (all of the states are his kids, minus Alaska cause he's adopted from USSR)

Other, later relations: USSR, Russia, China (enemies), UN (kinda friends, still his boss) (also somehow his had a lot of friends but I ain't listing them) 

I'm not as done as I want to be with this, but I know you guys are gonna give me some motivation to get it all done

ily all you're all fabulous people uwu