Authors note!

Hello beautiful! I have had probably the worst, craziest, and busiest year on my life! (And I hope I will never have to experience something like this again!) It's a long story, so, I won't bore you with the details but just know I have never stopped thinking about the book/books I was writing and wanted to write.

Since August of 2019 till pretty much now I didn't have the time to write but recently, the biggest reason for my months of agony and torture has been resolved. And even though I am still not in a great place mentally, emotionally etc.

I am happy to announce the publication of my third book after, The Ðevil's Mate (1) and The Ðemon's Slave (2) comes The Angel's Ðemonic Secrets (which can be found on my profile)!

As in my other books, the story is based in the same world but with different characters. I am very exited about it and I believe it is going to be my best one so far!

Here is the cover!

The story's description:

God realised that not only was Calisoro, one of his favourite angels, sad and had the feeling of longing but he wanted love. God, feeling sorry for him, offered him a deal.

"I will give you someone who is made to be with you. They will be the love for all of your life. And if their heart remains pure as a human. I will turn them into an angel, so you two can be together. You will only have one soulmate and you must follow my conditions. You will have to work diligently and never affect any other angel with his disease called longing."

Calisoro didn't know what he was getting into. He had heard about werewolves having soul mates and vampires having their mated pairs but he did not know that angels could.However, God was giving him the chance. No other angel had felt what he had felt and if they had, they had fallen. So the angel Calisoro agreed and waited for thousands of years for his love to be born.

Read to find out more! (Don't worry, its not a very religious book)

I will be updating it weekly on Mondays! Please comment or message me if you have any questions or concerns. I hope you will read and enjoy it! And I hope that everyone is staying safe in these hard times.