Chapter 35

Hello beautiful, I'm very sorry for the late update but I got busy with finals, work, and holiday preparation. I currently am not around a computer so I'm sorry if there are more mistakes then usually. Happy holidays! Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

My brain can't process what happened, I remembered everything from hell and I not only feel pain, anger and other terrible emotions but I also feel love and awe.

There were many bad memories in hell like when my finger was particularly eaten and I saw someone getting eaten and when he hurt me in that special room.

However, there are also so many amazing memories that make my heart stop. When we went to the lake and when we had those brief moments of passion in his room.

I just stare at him with everything running through my head, the man I'm supposed to love and be with forever, the man who is made for me, the man who I love, but also the man who hurt me beyond all belief, a man who made me feel like nothing, the man who also hurts and kills others. I don't know what I should do.

I want to be with him but at the same time I have memories of him hurting others and hurting me. I look at him now filled with worry and concern and his hand reaching out for me. I move to slowly get out of his reach so I can't touch me.

An expression of pure hurt crosses over his face but within a couple seconds he puts on a poker face and retracts his hand. "Are you alright?"  He says in gentle but stiff tone.

I nod my head slowly but continue to just watch him, although he has on a poker face. He is just analyzing me with his eyes. I can tell from the stress in his face and his wings are trying to flutter that he is not only anxious but worried, I don't know how I can tell this but I just can't.

I take a couple long and deep breath's in and out before I respond to him, "I remember everything." He takes a moment before he responds.

"And? Do you want to stay away from me?" I can't help but let out a little gasp at his question. Do I want to leave him? I may have been hurt by him but he's also done everything that he thought was right.

He doesn't know what I know, he doesn't know about humans and how they feel and their rationality. He's only ever been the demon and has followed his instincts, to his eyes a lot of the things he does is not wrong or at least not as wrong as I believe them to be.

I was someone very righteous, not in the way of beating adulterers or anything like that but I would always follow the rules and try to make sure other people did as well. For example when crossing the street I wouldn't cross unless I had the go.

Many little things and some big things shaped me in hell. Now the line has been blurred between good and evil, because of my time and now I know that certain things aren't as bad as they seem and people don't get punished for not following all the rules and I now know that people who didn't do terrible things do get punished.

But the real question is what should I do about him, do I still want to find a way to be with him?... I think I do, no matter how much I might deny it I feel the strong pull to him and the need for him.

"I understand what you did, and why you did it. I still want to be with you and want to work something out with you, it will just take me a little time to get adjusted to all the new realities." I tell him quietly.

He breaths out a sigh of relief and stares at me with a small smile, "that's all I can hope for. Do you have an idea of what we should do?" For some reason I feel like I shouldn't tell him my plan to talk to God, it's just a sneaking suspicion/feeling that I shouldn't tell him.

So I slightly look away and say " I was thinking we could meet like this for longer, so I can get to know you more in depthly. Maybe after a little bit of time we'll come up with something."

He looked straight at me and nodded his head a little " that sounds... reasonable" I give a slight smile at him and look around, in the distance I see a couple patrols coming our way, not to fast but not too far either.

" The guards will be here in a couple minutes, can we meet here again tomorrow at the same time?" I can't help but look up at him with hopeful eyes.

He sighs a little of relief and while nodding his head says "that would be perfect." He gives the small smile and turned his body around.

He heads to the edge of the cliff and looks back at me before falling to earth with his wings spread out. Before the guards come I turn around and head to God's palace.

I remember on Earth that people said God was generous and kind and loving and didn't care about material wealth. But if anyone saw his castle they would know differently. And not only does he care about wealth but he also cares about beauty and righteousness. If you are not beautiful he will not care about you.

That is what I've learned from observing not only him but heaven and how it works. As I am an angel I walk straight into the palace and head for the inner most room where God sits most of the time.

I walk in without hesitation and of course he's there looking at the world below. God usually doesn't have too much of a form he mostly just looks like a light and a voice but sometimes he can decide to materialize.

This is not one of those times. All I see is a blinding white light and a force that moves me in front of him and makes me kneel. "What do you want my dear?" His voice blooms around me. I take a gulp of saliva down my throat and reply. " I was wondering if you could or would change a demon into an angel."

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment!!