Chapter 33

Hello beautiful, sorry for the late update. Its my last day of classes today before the finals break. My health is still bad but hey that's life. But thank you guys so much for 14.2K reads on this book!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS AND COMMENT!!! As you guys have probably guessed... This book will be ending soon, I know sad but true (not sure how many chapters are left but you should still expect more chapters). I have some ideas for my next book but I don't know if I should make anther book in this series/ the same world/ old characters show up or if I should make a new book in a different world/ universe different from this one. Please comment what you think! I would really like everyone to comment so... PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

Have a great day!

______________________________________________________________________________

Semja POV

Somehow her white wings suit her so well. Even though at first glance she may not look like a pure soul with her piercings and her fiery red hair but in actuality she is so brilliant it hurts your eyes. She looks happy and healthy. She was not healthy in hell and only sometimes I think she may have been actually happy with me.

She keeps fidgeting with her fingers and I realize that she keeps playing with one finger specifically. It is the finger that I had a taste of, it is shorter than the rest and the rest of her nails are long and luscious but on that one finger it is short and not as graceful as her others.

A pinch of hurt and shame pinches my chest but I'm not going to dwell on things like that right now. With my beautiful mate in front of me. Now that I'm here and I know that she is well... What do I do now? I know I will need to see her again.

If I don't see her I believe I might die of sadness or loneliness or jealousy I don't know but all are viable options. I can't help but stare at her face and memorize every curve, crack, and corner in it.

It takes a couple moments to respond and then she says, "so you're my mate, and we are destined to be together, but how can we when I am in heaven and you are in hell and forbidden from contacting me?" This is where the big question hits. I don't know how we will make this work or if she even wants to make it work but I know for one thing that if she rejects me now I will go to hell and kill myself.

I would preferred death then to live another day without her. "It was a condition for you to become an angel that I could not contact you directly. That is one of things I want to talk to you about. I love you no matter what you look like or what you act like. And I will do anything for you. I need to be near you or to at least see you as often as possible. Now that you know what has happened it's up to you to decide what will happen. You can either tell me to leave and you will never see or hear from me again or we can work something out and be together. This decision is up to you."

I wait for her to respond but it takes her a long time, every moment is slowly killing me. Her mouth is open and her eyes stare at me in questioning and awe. "This decision is up to me?!" I can't help the little chuckle that leaves my throat. It's as if her personality has amplified since hell, or more specifically since remembering the past.

She's always been like this, same personality except it's as if volume turned down everything about her, but now it is turned up to where it is supposed to be. I nod to myself and wait for her response. It takes her a couple minutes before she can respond when she does she looks me straight in the eyes and says, "this is a lot to take in, unlike when I gave up hell to become an angel we have time. I would like some time to think about what I'm going to do... What we are going to do."

Although she sounds reasonable I can't help that twinge of pain that clenches my heart as I hear her not saying yes immediately. She is a new person with new memories and experiences then the last time we met but I can't help feeling hurt and betrayed by her answer even though it's not her fault.

"All right I understand, how about we meet here tomorrow at the same time?" She thinks about my response for a long dragging minute. Then she nods and before I could say anything else she flaps her wings and quickly flies away.

I watch her until I cannot see her anymore then finally look over to my friend. "Well that went well," he says looking a little dumbfounded. I look back to where she was a minute ago.

I nod, "it definitely could have gone worse" I motion to him to head back. He looks at me questioningly and all I do is nod. At this time we are perfectly in sync and he knows what I mean. He uses one of the Hell keys to go back.

He closes the door behind him and allows me to just stand there for a couple minutes. I stand there for as long as I can before I see some angel guards starting a patrol around the gate. I go to the edge of the cloud surface and jump off along my wings to fly me over the earth. I'm searching for my two favorite portal to hell.

I decide to go through the Bermuda triangle entrance. There are many entrances to hell, where weird or unexplained things happen often or where many people die, those are usually the biggest signs that can create a door to hell or a door already being there can bring the negative energy to make those bad things happen.

One of the most popular areas however is either the Bermuda triangle or in Japan, suicide forest. Not only is suicide forest a great place to enter hell because of how beautiful the trees are but also to get a snack along the way.

I dive deep into the dark water then I allowing my weight to sync me to the bottom of the middle of the Bermuda triangle. I let my body bring me down into it. And when I finally start to see the bottom I start to float back up except this time I know I'm floating up into hell. I end up in the death sea in hell.

This is where all the lost things and up. Inside the dark murky water. I float up to the top and when I do I go to the edge and start walking to the castle. Even though this is one of my favourite places to enter hell, it is also one of the most annoying places to enter hell. You become all wet and soggy and I can't use my wings when they're so wet. It does clear my head though.

I feel not only the weight of the water but the weight of whatever I'm thinking about harden then it lessens as I float back to the surface. That's why I like this place the best. I really hope she has an idea of what to do, so we can be together.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment!!