chapter 22

Hello beautiful, sorry for the late update I had a really long but good day. I watched the original 1960 psycho movie, which I haven't seen in many years, it is such a good movie. I hope you have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Semja POV

She has to contemplate for a second but then nods her head, I launched into my story, "as you have probably noticed I have angel like wings." She gives a slight nod and practically without thinking of it her eyes flick to my black wings and I continue on with my story. "That is because my father was a fallen angel. He found his mate while he was in heaven, he was a warrior angel that looked after specific humans.

He looked after important humans for example future presidents or future leaders, people that will change the human world. He had many charges but he could always feel if they were in danger. One night he felt one of them having a sudden panic attack but then they fall asleep immediately. He was so confused but it didn't seem like they were harmed. However, he still want to check on them.

Once he was there he came upon an odd site. There was a demon on top of this teen who was going to become an influential leader. The demon was a beautiful woman and she seem to be sucking on the teens brain as it slept." I look at her and see that she is confused so I tell her about certain types of demons.

"Some demons don't eat souls in the same way but feed on a soul that is sleeping or in a state of hypnosis. They feed on desires or on dreams, and they have the ability to make anyone fall asleep instantly. This was the demon on top of the teen.

My father went to the teen but smelt something beautiful and irresistible. When he touched the demons shoulder he felt electricity and she immediately froze and looked at him. They instantly knew that they were mates and a smile crossed her face.

My father said that his heart stopped beating as soon as he saw that smile. But then she saw that he was an angel and her face scrunched up into a scowl. She asked what he was doing there and he told her that that was his charge she looked away from him and at the teen then nodded.

It's not unusual for Angels and Demons to coincide during work or feeding. So she got off the teen and was about to leave the room when my father stopped her they knew that they were mates and they cannot be apart for long.

As if needing to always be together, they continually met during work as she would suck on the dreams of teens and children that were my father's charge. As you can probably guess the beautiful demon woman was my mother. After many months of them meeting by chance or fate, who decided they should be together.

There was a problem though angels cannot live in the demon Realm, if the two were still connected angles and demons could never go into heaven. The only way they could be together is if my father fell from heaven. Since it was the only way he decided that is what he would do it for her.

That is why I'm half demon and half angel and my wings are black because my father fell. My mother was a Japanese demon called a Baku, they eat dreams. That is why I can put you to sleep whenever I want, I'm sure you noticed on our first meeting how I commanded you to fall asleep and you instantly obeyed."

I look at her and laugh a little as she has a look of horror on her face for me using my powers on her, "sorry, but I can't help it I'm a demon. After my parents had me, the king of Hell which was Cato and Luke's father went on a rampage through hell. He killed many demons and made a lot of demons suffer. One of the cruelest things that he did was he put a camouflage like vail on, to himself that made him look like his son Luke.

He killed and did awful things to my mother and then publicly executed and violated my father while I was watching. The king of Hell had gone insane from his mate dying but he was smart enough to know that if the people knew it was him doing those awful things then he would have been killed and cast out of hell. So he blamed it on his son, I hated Luke for so long. But I found out the truth many many many years after.

Luke gave up his connection to the throne and my best friend who also believed that Luke had killed his mother finally knew the truth and became king of hell. And that is why I'm the general of hell and his right hand man. Because for years we both hated Luke together and grew a bond planning out how to kill him, now we both are good friends with Luke. Luke and Cato are now in a brotherly position again and is his left hand man."

After I'm finished my story I just watch her and wait for her reaction it takes her some time from before she can say anything, "so that's your past huh?" I nod my head and let her continue thinking a couple minutes before she says anything again. "Wow hell is a lot more complicated than I thought," I can't help a little laugh that escapes my lips.

"That's all you can say after I told you my whole story?!" My laugh is now fully in bloom and after a second she joins. After a minute of a solidly laughing and the water moving around us in many small ripples, our laughs quiet.

"I wish you knew about your past two, I would have loved to hear about it," she smiles at that and comes a bit closer to me. "But then you wouldn't have bought me if you knew about me," my brow furrows at that. Thinking about what I would have done if I had known her and her past.

Would I have still bought her? Even without not knowing about her, I still feel a pull to her and I think I still would have if I had known about her. There's a long pause before I speak again, "no." I say in a small voice, "what?" She asks, "no, I still would have bought you, even if I knew about your sin or your past I would have still bought you."

She looks a little stunned and then a small flush covers her cheeks and she says quietly, "thank you." It's as if an elastic band has snapped within me and I step towards her so close there is only a one foot distance. My arm wraps around her waist and a pull her flush towards me, before she can say anything I leaned down and sync my lips into hers.

She lets out a small gasp and I take advantage of that to slip in my tongue. Her arms automatically wrap around my neck and we pull each other closer deepening or kiss. She fits perfectly to me and I never want her out of my arms, why couldn't I have found her when she was alive? I don't know what I'm going to do about how much I've fallen for her.

I'm going to have to let her go or leave myself because of my world no matter how much you love something if it is not alive then it is wrong. As if she can feel that something is turning in my head she draws my attention back to her by grinding her pelvis to mine. My arms go down to her legs and pull them towards me she automatically jumps and wraps her legs around my torso. Ahh I think, I can't believe I love her even though she's dead, it feels like she was made for me.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!