chapter 9

Hello beautiful, I am so sorry for being late I was so caught up in homework and my prom being tomorrow that I almost forgot! I'm sorry!! Have a great day!

______________________________________________________________________________  

Semja's pov

I Get up and walk towards her. "Punishment for the soul who can't follow orders..." My voice trails off, I don't want to hurt her. But I didn't make the rules of hell, I just enforce them... I have a reputation to uphold, as not only a general but also as Cato's right hand man. 

I feel like a walking contradiction. I blink and escape my reverie. I look down at her with pity in my eyes, she's too good for hell. But what do I know, she's forgotten everything maybe she is the worst human alive. I won't know until I eat part of her. She's crying, she doesn't want to be punished. 

Her small and delicate form trembles. I see, Heather has told her about the room. I say in a gruff voice, "follow me," she looks up as I turn away. I hear her petite footsteps falling behind me, as I expertly move through the halls leading to the punishment room. 

I wish I didn't feel something for her. I think that makes it the worst part, I know nothing about her and I'm so drawn to her. Her eyes, her hair, her voice, and her presents all draws me in. Like they were made to seduce me. Oddest part is that she wouldn't even be my type, usually I go for very tall skinny women with long blonde hair. 

She is so different to my type. Her essence is so pure that it radiates off her. I need to know what she's done, I try my best to not hurt someone without cause despite being a demon. We demons who take slaves don't usually eat before their time is up. Some do but it's so painful and almost too cruel even for sinned souls, so most of us don't. 

I take her to the door that is dark brown. It has a lock that only I can open, with my blood. I bite my thumb and place it on the lock. It quickly unlocks and almost falls to the ground but I quickly catch it with my excellent reflexes. 

I open the door and let Bliss go in before me, be objective Semja I tell myself. The room is dark and a bit cold, I look at her too motion her forward but she's as still as a statue. She doesn't move an inch and just stares at the black abyss. I quickly turn on the light feeling the left wall.

The room is full of cupboards from top to bottom, the floor is black garnet, and then the center of the room there is a single chair. The chair is metal with straps on it, it looks bolted down but it can easily be moved somewhere else. On the ceiling are many hooks, ranging from small to larger sizes, some are as big as butcher's hooks for holding up large chunks of meat.

Some are small they look like they could only hold up couple pounds. Those ones are interesting because you can add weights to them and eventually they fall straight down. I call out to bliss, "go on," and her feet seem to move without her thinking. 

"Sit in the chair," I tell her. She complies and looks all over the room. The cupboards are all sorts of sizes some large that hold beds and other large objects like desks. Other cupboards are smaller and hold locks or needles, everything that I might need or want to torcher a soul. 

I take off my jacket and start rolling up my sleeves. She watches me in what I assumed to be half awe and half terror on her face. I've never wanted anything more in my entire life then to not hurt her now, even more then when my father died. I slowly walk over to her and grab one of her wrists gently but firmly. 

She flinches but allows me to move her arm freely I put it on the chair then place her arm and strap her in, I do the same with the other arm then the legs. She has such nice legs. I walk over to the 3rd cupboard from the wall and 6 cupboard down. 

I open it and it has a bunch of masks without eyes it also has eye coverings. I grab the black one that looks to be around her size and close the cupboard I turn to her and she doesn't gasp or move just stares at me with an expression I can't name. 

I walked back over to her and slip it on her eyes, the material is thick so that she can't see anything. One of the worst horrors I found that humans hate is the feeling of not knowing. I go and open a bunch of other cupboards and grab some with chains, whips, paddles, a jar of bugs, rope, a small knife, a gag, matches, and a bottle of liquid nitrogen putting them on a counter under the cupboards. Although souls heal, they still feel immense pain. 

I prefer not to cut my souls too much because I might want to eat part of them. But things like fire and the cold are perfect to make the soul feel pain. I grab the knife and slowly walk to her, making each step sound more menacing then the last. I cut a little right below her collar bone she gasps the flinches as a small drop of blood rolls down her skin to her dress. 

The dress vanishes leaving her naked and stapled to the chair. She is beautiful. I put the knife away and grab the jar of bugs. None of the bugs are poisonous but all of them have more than four legs, I open the jar and tip it over so they fall onto her bare skin. 

She gasps and starts squirming, "What is this?! Get it off! Please!" She begs. I put the jar back then grab a small and a large paddle. I wait for her to stop squirming, "you want them off?" I ask. She nods vigorously. The bugs have stopped mostly on her shoulders and legs, flat surfaces. 

I take the large paddle in my left and the small one in my right. I slap down the small paddle on the top of her left shoulder killing the bugs, she lets out an ear breaking scream. My chest tightens, she starts crying and the blindfold soaks up her tears. 

I hit her right shoulder, she screams then whimpers. My hand shakes, I don't want to continue... I slap down the large paddle on her legs, all the bugs die and return to the jar. This time her scream is so loud that her voice breaks and her tears start falling through the blindfold. Her body convulses as she starts sobbing. 

I fall to my knees... I can't do it... I can't hurt her anymore... I can't breathe, the tightening in my chest is too much. Why do I feel this? What's happening to me?

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!