Chapter 27

Hello beautiful, I just started a new job (which is fun) and have been super busy. However, I hope you have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Semjas pov

The room was stunned. There is not a single sound. They look at me and they look at Bliss. After a couple seconds it's as if I can see the wheels turning in their heads; they started to think up of contradictions and questions.

Before either of them could say a thing I carried on explaining why I think she is my mate, "I feel an incredible attraction to her, not just her scent or her body but her mind. Even when I was picking her, I felt the pull to her and she instantly caught my eyes. You both know me and you know that I don't usually feel much attraction to anybody. But I feel as though she is my missing piece."

They both shut their open mouths and look at each other. I feel as though they were conversing through their minds or eyes. Cato sighs and says out loud after a couple minutes of intense silence, "my friend there's something you don't know about the power that is bestowed upon the queen of hell."

He pauses then continues after Amie gives him an encouraging nod, "She has the ability to sense the purity of someone's heart and know if it is attachment to the... of the meat or not. It's not something that the royal family advertises but it comes in handy in rare occasions like this. My love will touch the soul and will tell you if she is your mate and if her heart is pure. However she cannot see everything, if she senses that the soul's heart is more than 50% pure then I will converse with the Angels."

I'm surprised to hear about this. After all we have been through he didn't tell me about this. I can't help but feel a little bit hurt. But I nod and Amie stands up and walks over to me and bliss. Bliss shy's away from Amie a little but Amie releases a beautiful and sweet smile that has remained from her human days.

Bliss moves back to where she was and allows Amie to put her hand on Blisses cheek. Bliss gasps a little and so does Amie, but it is not a horrified gasp or even a gasp of pain. It is just simply a gasp of surprise then both their faces relax into an easy smile. I wonder what this feels like. After a couple seconds Amie let's go blisses face.

She gives the girl smile then turns to me. "It looks as if you two are mates but... She is not entirely pure either. There's something I haven't felt before, I think Cato should converse with the Angels." I'm so glad to hear that she's my mate. However I am scared that the angels will take her away from me. Even if she is my mate.

The room goes silent for a minute then Cato looks at me and says, "I will go talk to the Angels and if they think it is out of their hands then, I'll talk to God directly. I'm sure you don't want to wait to know what happens," and without waiting for bliss or I to say a word he leaves the room quickly.

After couple minutes of silence Amie sighs and gestures to the other benches around the room, "well, would you guys like to sit down?" Bliss and I look at each other then sit down on one of the benches together. I've never noticed it before but I do feel slight amount of tingles when I touch her skin. It just makes me think... Why is my mate dead? And why is she in hell with no memory. I've so many questions and so few answers. I hope that when Cato comes back I'll have some more answers.

Amie continually tries to make a conversation but both of us are inside our heads and don't respond enough to hold up a conversation. Once Amie realizes that we won't hold up a conversation, she gives a sigh and started to read her book, it looks like a manga about two guys? And there was BL on the cover whatever that means.

We sit there for hours. I don't know how we all don't talk during it. I believe we are all in our own minds thinking about everything. I am happy and confused that my mate could be a dead soul, it's unheard of! I look over at Bliss for probably the hundredth time within the last hour.

She's fidgeting with her dress and her eyes are focused on her hands. I wonder what she's thinking about. Is she happy that we're mates? So many questions plague my mind. What are we going to do? If she is truly my mate, then I should mark her and turned her into a demon. But that's impossible because she's dead. How could my soulmate be in hell? However, she is pure and not supposed to be in hell, but Amie did say that she wasn't fully pure.

I wonder what that means. I am once again absorbed into my mind plagued by even more questions. Cato comes back after another couple hours. His face is blank. I know that face well it's his poker face. As soon as he comes in he gives Amie a hug and then while holding her looks to me and bliss.

"I know why she is in hell, and I know that you are true mates." I open my mouth to say something but he lifts a hand to stop me. "Please my old friend let me tell you everything that God and the angels told me." And with that he launches into the story.

"God gave me some options for you both but before I tell you them let's start with why Bliss is in hell. To start off, she has not committed any crime, on the contrary she is pure. She has not committed any crime but also hasn't done anything extraordinary to be swain to either side meaning heavens riches. Apparently this is how an angel is formed." I can't help the little gasp that comes from my lips to know how angles are made. It is a very secretive secret.

They are not good doers, nor do they do evil deeds either. That is when they are chosen to become angels. Because they have not been swain into either side they become angels and always do good things as a reward and punishment for not doing anything bad but also for not doing anything good either. Bliss was a soul chosen to become an angel. As soon as she died she was going to be sent to heaven to become a new angel. However a true mate bond is very powerful." He pauses for emphasis and to take a deep breath.

"Her soul in its purest form felt Semja's soul calling out to her. She felt it in the core soul of her being, and so instead of going on her pre-destined path she ripped herself out of it and went to hell to be with her mate. But the process of ripping herself out of her destined path made her lose all her memories. That is why she was an undeclared soul. Once she went into hell, our process is very different than heavens process. We bottle up past emotions so they don't interfere with the suffering of the present. Because there was nothing to bottle up in past experiences..." he pauses giving Bliss a powerful look.

"Our process made her unable to feel as strongly of an attraction as she would have as a mate. Basically bottling that part of her to some degree. That obviously had an inherent effect on your feelings toward her." He points at me for a second. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!