Chapter 28

Hello Beautiful, the results are in....(drum role)... And the cover I made has won! I will be making it the cover after I publish this chapter. Have a great day!!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

"God told me that you have three options. The first option is that you could remain in hell as a soul. The only thing that would change is that we would know and you both would be able to stay mates and no one would eat you. The only problem with that is that if other demons found out then they may try and take your mate as a way to spite you."

He occasionally makes a hand gesture to me or Semja. "The second option would be that God would make you human again. You would have your memories back and your old life but you would not be able to ever see her." He points at Semja, he growls in response.

Before Semja could say anything Cato continues, "I cannot persuade God to change his mind about that fact. He wants her to become an angel, and that would mean never associating with you, my old friend. The third option is that she becomes an angel and her memories would be restored but she would forget everything a hell she would never know that you too were mates. And you would not be allowed to contact her in anyway." He stops talking and allows this to sink in.

I could become human again or an angel? But I would never be able to see my mate? I never realized how much that idea scares and hurts me. As all these thoughts and questions are running around in my brain I hear his voice cutting through all the chaos of my mind. My mate. The person who bought me. The person who tortured me. And the person who is now looking at me with eyes full of sadness and love and passion.

I feel my eyes welling up with tears as I look at him. The next words that comes out of Semjas mouth make my eyes unleash a flow of tears, "Bliss, I will always love you and think of you forever. However this is your decision and I want the best for you." His voice cracks a little as he says it but otherwise he tries remain neutral I'm assuming.

He will let me go? To either become a human or become an angel. But without him? Without the person I am meant to be with, and I won't even know that he exists? I don't know what to do. I want to stay with him but if I stay I will most likely be eaten or taken advantage of, or treated badly no matter where I went.

But if I become human or even an angel I will lose my memories of my mate but will remember what I had in life? What is worse? Not having your mate or not having the ability to protect myself against other demons. If I become a human again then I'll have my old life? I don't even know what that is now. If I become an angel I remember what happened in my life but I'll be able to live forever and help others.

I wonder if I had come to hell with my memories if I would be a different person than I right now. I look deep into his eyes and say something that will change the course of my life or lack thereof. "No matter what I choose I will lose something valuable to me. Either my mate or my life. The ability to protect myself in hell would all be taken away, and I would never know who I was. I think the only thing that I can do... Is become an angel," I can't help to squeeze in my chest as I see hurt flash across his eyes but he quickly bottles it backed up and nods.

We both turned to look at Cato who has a very sombre look on his face. "If that's your choice then you have to follow me right now" Cato says. I look around panicked for a second realizing that I will never ever be able to see him again. I jump from my seat on the couch to his and embrace him in the hungriest and strongest hug I can.

His arms automatically wraparound me and I feel at home. "I'm so sorry I wish you could have more time but in less we go to heaven within the next three minutes I will be stuck here or have to turn into a human," Cato says sadly.

At that I can't have a lot more tears fall from my face as I release my embrace and follow like cattle. Before we leave, out of this beautiful room, I look back at my mate with tears in my eyes and say quiet, "goodbye," before leaving and never seeing him again.

Cato shows me to a room not too far from where we were. The room is crystal white as was the door we came in to. The world is going by me in a blur. I can only follow and do as I'm told currently. Nothing else is penetrating my thoughts.

As if Cato realizes this, he doesn't give me any instructions but puts a hand of the small of my back leading me into the middle of the room. It has black and gold markings on the floor and I am in the middle of the circle. He steps out of the line of the pattern on the floor and starts chanting something.

I can't help my heart as it starts to pound strongly in my chest as if a hurricane is repeatedly slamming into my ribs. I start to see a white light above me and just before being swallowed up by it, I reach out and say without my brain processing why I say it, "but I don't want to be without h" I am cut off by the feeling of feathers and warm embracing me completely. And the feeling of lightness consume me.

I feel a hard ground beneath me I open my eyes to see pure white all around. The ground feels like white marble but looks as if the softest cloud. There are angels flying around going up, down, and sideways.

I feel a weight on my shoulders and as if I can stretch out a second pair of arms I feel wings stretching out behind me. It is an odd sensation to be able to move a new part of my body. I wonder what my best friend would think if she could see me now.

I wonder if she would laugh at me, I chuckle at the thought. But why am I in Angel? I've never saved someone from getting hit from a bus I've never pushed anyone or done anything bad but I certainly haven't done anything good enough to become an angel either.

I look to my right and I see a man with a chiselled jaw line, blonde hair, bright green eyes coming towards me, he is eye candy. His wings are large and strong looking but unlike mine his have a little tip of gold at the bottom of them. "I know this is probably very shocking to you but don't worry I'll explain everything" he says with a kind and gentle smile. If he's here, I think I will love heaven.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!