Chapter 32

Hello beautiful, I have been having a hard time with my health lately on top of all my school work and regular work. Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

It is currently 6:30, 30 minutes before the scheduled meet up time. I can't fully decide if I should go or not yet. I have been obsessing over what the letter has said for the past 24 hours. I have read the letter over countless times and am curious to know who this person is.

I wonder why God would make him not be able to contact me. I also wonder why he is contacting me, I understand why he's using a friend as a medium but I do not understand why he is contacting me. If I left hell to live in heaven then clearly I didn't care enough about him.

Why did he even care about me? My curiosity has gotten me into trouble before, it is also been helpful at times but I'm just not sure that if I meet with this person, if it will be good or bad. They say curiosity killed the cat but then satisfaction brought it back.

Is this something that will help me or hinder me? Will hurt me then help me? Again I'm left with many questions and few answers I feel like my life has been full of questions without answers. Why did I never fall in love with anyone? Why did I die so young? Why can't I have done one single good deed that would land me in heaven instead of serving it.

Not that I mind helping people out but I think it's faulty logic to have people who are never good nor evil being servants of heaven. Why have people who are walking the line between good or evil instead of just having ones up for good. I don't realize how deeply and thought I am until I looked at the clock it's two minutes to the meet up time.

Oh god now what do I do, do I go, do I say? Without putting too much thought into it my wings start immediately taking me towards the gate. I can't believe I was so lost in thought that I lost track of time. I'm so stupid. Now it is my body that responds instead of my mind.

Going to the unknown person towards the gate. And because I lost track of time I have to work my wings hard to get there in time. As I am flying towards the gates I see two silhouettes on the other side of the gates.

They're not right in front of the gates like I would imagine but off to the side behind one of the pillars that keeps the gate standing tall. I would never of guessed that there would be people there in less I was looking.

The gates are short, which is a little odd. A couple steps away I land and take a little time to walk towards the figures. There is one on the far right and one on the far left looking in through the gates. The one on the right looks like an average man, obviously attractive but no distinguishing features about them.

Is this who I am meeting? My eyes wander to the other man, but I don't see his face at first all I see is his big black wings. Then my eyes travel from his muscular and delicious looking body to his face. He has a strong face full of angles and is very masculine. He is beautiful. But as soon as my eyes looked to his eyes I freeze.

They are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. His eyes are blue and the ring of gold is around them, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. As if the sea was wrapped up in gold bands. I feel myself falling into those eyes, and their depth. Something about this man draws me towards him, I don't know why but I think he is the friend that the writer spoke of.

My steps automatically go toward him and once I reach the gate I put my hand on one of the bars. "Who are you?" I asked in a quiet and gentle voice. My voice is struck with awe as I look at the beautiful man. As soon as he saw me his face turned from a blank stare with searching eyes to a radiant smile with water filling his eyes.

He takes a step towards me and his hand automatically goes over mine on the bars. A gust of Electric current runs through his hand to mine. It's a jolt of electricity through my body and I can't help but shiver at the pleasure I get from it.

I see the same thing happened to him and his smile gets even larger which I did not know he could do. "Oh bliss... I have missed you" his voice is deep and rich and full of love and concern and awe. "My name is Semja and I am your mate."

After he says this ground-breaking sentence he stays silent. Until I finally recover and shout, "what!!!!?" He looks a little taken aback by my response was then smiles and chuckles little. "When you are in hell with me you had forgotten all your past memories. I find that memories change people, and you seem different than before. But I will love you no matter what. I guess you were wondering why you forgot. The short answer is when you died your soul called out to mine and mine to yours and you ripped yourself from your path to heaven to come to help in the process you lost your memories. Many things happened after that but when I realize that I had a pull toward to you and instead of treating you like a dead soul like I normally would I treated you as more than that. Not always but there was always circumstances behind it. I will not say that I didn't hurt you or anything like that because I would be a lie and I would never lie to you. But I do love you. You chose to remember your past because you had forgotten but that meant that you forgot about me and became an angel. I swore not to contact you but luckily my best friend the king of hell found a loophole and contacted you for me. I'm so happy to see you bliss."

A tear fell from his eyes as his eyes looked straight into mine and bored into my soul. What am I gonna do? He's my mate. The man I'm supposed to be with for eternity. How my going to be with him? When I am in heaven and he is in hell.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment!!