chapter 5

Hello beautiful, there was a Comic-Con in my area and I cosplayed as Natsu Dragneel (with a hand made cosplay) from Fairy Tail! It's Semjas POV today! Have a great day!

________________________________________________________________________________

Semja's pov

I've been meaning to get another slave and there's a buzz all around town about something interesting. The rare ones are always the ones treated worse, sometimes for good reason and sometimes not. I try my best to always get the rare ones, not because I'm a collector but because I don't want to have to treat them differently.

So differently that they're treated worse than they should be, I know collectors treat their souls horribly. I arrived near the end of the auction. I know that the rare ones don't get shown until then, and before that they are categorized into groups of people who've done certain things, murder, arson, gluttony, vain, excessive lying.

There's so many sins, the sins of the human law like theft and drugs put them here the old laws the laws that state truly the goodness in people and bad. I see a couple people being brought out and being bought quickly. My seat is high above because of my rank, my friend who is king of Hell appointed me the highest rank a demon can be without being a royal. His brother is at the same level as me we both Cato's aids.

I was so happy when he became the king of hell. I get jostled out of my thoughts by the announcer's voice calling out the rare soul. A female demon with green skin and purple eyes brings her out, she's beautiful. I start trying to study her body and face when I see a look of panic shoot through her as the metal wraps around her legs and arms to keep her from moving. The demon who brought her out, puts a cloth over her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Her face is so beautiful even when it is terrified of what's to come. Her hair is black with the tips fiery red, she has a lip piercing and even though she has this, her face looks angelic as if it could do no harm. The tips are a fiery red, she has a loop piercing and even though she has the piercings her face looks like an angels, as if they do no harm.

She has glasses that suit her face. Before I've even heard her sentence, I know I want her. I feel it's wrong to her, her beauty and my demonic soul. The demon woman at the podium gets handed her piece of paper and starts to read out, "the human soul named the Bliss, female, age 24, death unknown, and sin unknown."

She pauses and looks at Bliss then puts the paper down speaking to demon crowd. "She doesn't remember anything about being alive so she is an oddity and a collectible until part of her flash or soul is tasted her punishment is undecided shall we start the bidding at 10000 hellions".

Many demon voices all start to shutout, the speaker comely writes down the highest bidder one at a time then when the voices die down she asked "do I hear 65000?" Less demons shout out but they still escalate the price. I'm going to wait till the end, too badly out bid all of them. I call out, "550000!" the speaker looks shocked seeing me, I don't attend many auctions but when I do I know what I want.

"Anyone bids higher?" She asks no one says everything, she's shouts out, "Sold to Royal Duke General Samja!" Bliss is taken off stage and I watched as she leaves. When she is out of my sight I calmly get up and start walking to exit. She was absolutely beautiful, I want to be with her, I'll have to put her through pain but I've been burning sensation that it's wrong, even before I've even done anything.

I go up to the clerk who's waiting at the front behind podium with lines of demons who've bought Souls today. I stride up to the front and pass her the money. "I want to take my soul now." I say with a bit of frustration, I know the cages are really small and aren't kept clean. She takes the briefcase and starts counting all the bills one by one. It takes her so long I almost fall asleep.

When she's finally done she calls over a tree demon, he's lanky and tall but probably really strong and he looks entirely made out of wood he bows than motions me to follow him. He walks far and we passed many Souls who all blur together, he finally opens one cell with her in it. He takes her out and shoves her to me. Her breath and scent are intoxicating.

I can't help but allow a small smile on my lips when I see her looking at every inch of my body, my smile falls when she utters "angel" from her lips. My lineage and look are a sensitive area for me, if I had known she would have said this I would have put away my wings but they feel so natural being out.

In my frustration I click her collar on her neck, it's made from a special type of leather that traps souls. Only I can take it off or put it on. She starts trying to rip it off with no avail "ugh" I give a little tug on the leash connecting the collar and she falls straight to the ground with a thud.

The tree demon then says, "I hope you enjoy your human soul Royal Duke General Semja." He then walks off, it's annoying hearing my full title. I face her and she's staring up at me with wide eyes, "Come on my new slave." I say. I pulled the chain up words so she stands and start walking away pulling her behind me.

She groans, "please ... s-stop," she wheezes I can't help but sigh and say, "I will tell you the rules when we get home." I head towards my house which happens to be on one of the major streets in hell. We are a quarter the way there when she finally looks around.

She falls to her knees clutching her mouth and chest, I don't understand why, I pull at her chain and say, "get up." I see your face go green. "Shit." I say as I pick her up bridal style my hand moves to her head to place it on my shoulder and I say, "don't look," I mumble to myself. "What sin could you have committed that you can't even handle this?"

I say so quietly I can barely hear myself. She asked me, "what do you say?" I can't help but chuckle I lean down to hurt your when I see her visibly shiver. I whisper gently into earlier, "sleep." She instantly falls asleep in my arms. Sometimes I really appreciate my mother's side. I walk to my house with her in my arms. I take off the chain to her collar, I only put it on the souls when I have to take them outside. I know that as a soul she won't have any body heat I can't help but imagine what her body heat would feel like.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!