Chapter 11

Hello beautiful, if you need a reminder of what the maid outfit looks like its up above. I'm still sick and I am done my finals tomorrow YAY. Have a great day!

______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss pov

After I put my clothes in the dresser he says, "we should go to bed, we have a long day tomorrow." I simply nod and realize I don't have pajamas. I have been going to sleep in my maid clothes, but they aren't very conferrable. "I don't have any pajamas..." I tell him. I just notice he has taken off his shirt and is only in jeans that look really good with his chiseled muscles. He is sitting on his bed with his beautiful black wings splayed out on the bed.

He looks at me surprised then I think he remembers I am just a soul because of his change in expression. He goes into his closet and pulls out a long button up dress shirt, it would be long on me but he is ripped with muscles so it's probably the right size for him.

I bow my head when he gives it to me. I start to head to the bathroom when he says, "no change out here." I turn my head back to him, "what?" I ask. He smiles a little sweetly, "change out here." I look around then nod. "Then please turn around," I say pleadingly. He shakes his head and points to the spot in front of him, "go ahead," I walk to where he has pointed then I turn around.

Who am I to defy him, who is being so nice to me? I realize as I start to try to take off the dress that I have on, I have never taken it off... I turn back to him and say, "I don't know how..." He looks at me in a different way than he ever has before, and my body starts to warm up. He gets up then takes a small step toward me.

I don't know why but I'm not afraid of him anymore. He looks into my eyes. He lifts his hands to the woven ribbon in front of my chest. He slowly pulls at both ends of the bow and it slowly unravels. I don't know why but I get even warmer with that small motion. His right hand starts to loosen each laced up ribbon slowly, brushing my breasts.

When they are all loosened, both his hands go to my thighs. I feel a flood of heat go to my abdomen. His touch sends little sparks of electricity through my skin. He starts raising his hands slowly and as gentle as a feather up my skin. He continues to go up higher and higher taking the fabric with him, never losing eye contact with me.

He is constantly brushing my skin with his fingertips which causes me to gasp. He takes the dress over my head, caressing my arms with his skin. I feel my hair go up with the dress then fall back onto my uncovered back. He tosses the dress onto the dresser.

His eyes rome openly over my body and I can't help a blush setting on my cheeks... "綺麗な" he whispers. That makes me blink, "what?" He doesn't respond and just walks more to me. He is already so close. I start walking back, he mimics each step. I bump into the dresser and he continues walking to me until he is flush against me. He looks down at me, because of our large height difference.

I feel his hands go to my hips, then he suddenly lifts me onto the dresser I can't help but gasp. I can feel my body heat increase and I feel myself start to overflow. We are at eye level and my legs are separated so that he is in between my legs and pressed up against my body.

I can feel something hard against my lower area and gasp. He's hard? His eyes look as if they are boring into my soul. He looks like he is having an inner battle, suddenly one side wins and I see him lift a hand to my cheek and caresses it, he then slides it to the back of my neck.

He leans down and his lips touch mine, soft and gentle. My eyes automatically close and I feel electricity run through my whole body. The kiss becomes more passionate as my arms go up to his neck naturally to hold him closer to me.

My lips part freely and his tongue goes inside my mouth, claiming it. I feel his arm go around my back and it presses me closer to him, making me rub on his hardness. I groan and he gasps at the closer contact. As if there is a flip in our switches both of our kisses become more fierce and passionate, I start to intentionally rub against him.

This feels so good, WHY?? His arms go down to under my legs, but my arms pull him harder into the kiss. He lifts me up and I gasp a little but I don't stop the kiss. This grinds me more onto him so I take advantage and wiggle myself more on him. He groans into the kiss as he walks over to his bed. He gently lays me down with him still on top of me.

He pulls away for a moment and I open my eyes. I meet his brilliant blue gold eyes. In the back of my mind I remember I am only wearing a pair of panties. He leans down and kisses me gently again. This kiss is so sweet and tender I almost think it conveys the feeling of love but he can't love me... I am a dead soul, and he is demon. He pulls back again and says "愛..." He then get off me covering his face.

"We shouldn't go any further, go to bed while I go to the washroom." I look down at his jeans. If I thought they were tight before, they might explode now. HE IS HUGE!! He walks off to the bathroom as I dizzily get up and go to the floor where I had stood before. I didn't realize I had dropped the shirt I was going to wear as pajamas.

As I put on the shirt and button it up, I notice that my down stairs area is super wet. I groan I don't have any other underwear... I go into his closet and grab one of his boxers. I take off my dripping underwear and put on the boxers, very drafty. I go and put my dirty underwear in one of the unused drawers. I head back for the bed and snuggle in to the covers on the same side I had been on every time I had woken up here. The bed is soft and I quickly fall asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed vote and comment!!