Chapter 29

Hello beautiful, so I didn't update last week because I got diagnosed with a learning disability and then I had a midterm so I was very stressed and sad. Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

POV bliss

I have been in heaven for about a week. The really attractive angle that I met in heaven is my boss Hadraniel. I love heaven but I can't help the feeling that I'm missing something. I miss my best friend, my mom, and my cat. Those three things were the only things in my life, and I loved them with my whole heart but now... I don't know. It feels like I'm missing something from my heart.

I have never had this problem before I got hit by that bus, my life felt complete. Sure I wanted a relationship but I was never actively searching for love. I never felt the strong need to for some reason. I guess now all I can do is fill that void by helping others.

I never thought of myself as an angel. I never did anything amazing, occasionally holding the door, give up my seat on the bus, ran after someone to give them back something they dropped. Nothing that would warrant me to become an angel.

Before I died I thought that all angels did was help people and guide them or whatever. But now that I am an angel I've noticed that every angel here never did anything great. Most of them are great people some quieter than others, some a little tougher than others. But none of them did anything amazing in their life.

None were doctors or nurses that saved others' lives. None of them. I mean none of us saved the world or anything of the like. All of us had average jobs and average family and did nothing with their lives except be in society. For example all I did was go to school, there was nothing I really had any interest in, no strong hobbies.

Although I dabbled in a lot of little hobbies, went to school to be a secretary, nothing extreme or life-changing. Just knew that I had always been good with typing fast and doing what other people wanted. Not saying I was a bad person I've never broken a law or hurt another person.

But it's so interesting to think that all of us were just average people in every way but now that we're dead we take care of so many other people and help them along their path. What qualifies someone to be an angel? I fly around heaven as I ponder these thoughts in my head.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last time that I fly around aimlessly just thinking, not doing anything except letting my wings take me around. An image flashes in my head so quick and so fleeting that I can't remember what it was.

Something important. But what... Or who? Before I can elaborate on that I hear someone calling me. I turn around and see another angel, I believe her name was something along the lines of Lawrence. "Bliss you've been summoned to the room of repentance, the angel that told me to tell you this said that there was a dark cloud around your head with ominous thoughts and emotions. He told me to tell you to go to the room of repentance and clear your mind."

This is the first time this has happened and I know will be the last. Whenever I start to think about questions and what I know one don't now I'm always sent to the room of repentance. But I do the one thing I'm good at, I follow orders. I turn around and fly to the room of repentance. Looking below me at the souls in heaven. They're all doing things that they like, whether that be riding horses or playing games, they are all having fun.

I've gone farther than I thought I did, I usually stop before I get to the human souls. Some are holding hands and looking happily into anothers eyes. I don't know why but I feel my chest clench with longing why am I feeling this? Without paying this feeling any mind I continue to the room. When I finally get to the room that is 100% grey all around I kneel on the ground and put my hands together, letting my worries and questions leave my body.

After a while I am no longer plagued by thoughts or questions. I can't even remember why I was in the room of repentance. What should I do now, I've repented and now should I wander around? Should I try and do an assignment? Or maybe I should go talk to some other angels. I don't know why but I haven't been able to make any friends.

Quite a few angels try and stay away from me. I would like to make friends but that would mean them allowing me to talk to them for an amount of time. I wonder why they stay away for me? It's not like I'm any other different type of angel. I came to heaven just like all of them.

My soul was picked out and instead of going to the in between or heaven or even hell, I was made into an angel. Given wings and a few other quirky abilities. But somehow I'm different. They all seem so well-adjusted. It took me longer to develop any of my abilities, the only thing I was good at and excelled in was flying.

As if I had watched how wings moved, before coming to heaven. However I don't remember anything like that from when I was human. Birds were birds, I didn't have any particular desire to be around them or to be away from them. Sometimes I would look at a crow or raven and think how beautiful their black wings were.

And now I am able to sore through the sky like them. I wonder if I look as beautiful flying as they did. The image of large black wings flashing through my eyes. I blink and they're gone. What is happening to my memories? It's as if they are altered or I'm forgetting something or any number of reasons, but somethings off.

Every single hour at least once twice maybe even 10 times I will get a flash of an image that plagues my thoughts. But is soon as I think of it, it leaves my head and I can't get it back again. It's as if my mind is reaching out for the images trying to remember something. Its like trying to peel away the tough tar on my memory just to get one image in my head. What is going on?!

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, Vote and comment!!