chapter 17

Hello beautiful, I have had a very busy couple of weeks with a lot of normal stuff and getting ready for my university class, that starts next week! Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

I can't stay here any longer, I slowly back away from the door to not make a sound then I run to my room. I can't go back to his room. That was the most awful thing I've ever seen and if I'd eaten today or even within the last week I would have thrown it up now. I go back to the room I was assigned and jump on the bed, I'm terrified.

I grab the softer pillow and hug it to my stomach then push my back to the corner of the room. I'm horrified because I slept in a bed with that... Thing. I almost gag again thinking about it. How can he be so beautiful? He looks so beautiful with his long and luscious black wings and his angelic looking face, how deceptive.

He is a monster that eats humans, how did I not see it? How could I possibly have thought that he was anything more than a demon that eats souls and humans who are still alive. I can understand buying from a butcher shop even though it disgusts me. I can understand that but eating a human while they are still alive is the most horrifying and revolting thing I've ever seen or heard about.

I don't know what I'm going to do but I can't stay here. I can't sleep in his bed and I can't look at him. I'm his personal slave but I can't and I won't look at him. It's so cruel that he made me think that he was a person and not a monster. It's so cruel that he did that to a living being, we may be dead but we still feel all the pain of being alive.

I may not remember anything in my life but I can say for sure that what I witnessed was probably the most painful thing Michael has ever experienced. I pity Michael. I pity myself for dying and being sent to hell. I pity myself for not even knowing why I'm in hell and I know for a fact that I will never let him eat a part of me until my time is up.

Even then I will resist I will not be like Michael sitting silently waiting for what will happen. I will fight him he'll have to strap me down if he wants to eat me. For the first time I feel true and utter disgust. Being in hell has made me feel such awful emotions and I have never felt truly disgusted. I want to wash off my own body my own existence just to be able to leave.

I've never thought of myself as dirty or wrong but I feel the urge to scrub away all the dirt on me until there's nothing left. This outer incomplete discussed for myself and my surroundings is consuming my very existence. After hours of thinking and fearing for the worst I managed to fall asleep.

I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep in the fetal position hugging on to the only thing I can, my sanity and a physical object with is a pillow provided for me by the monster, who has me in hell. No wonder he wants to keep that room hidden, because then none of his slaves would do what he wanted, this is my final thought before drifting to sleep.

I'm awakened by the door opening and I'm on such high alert that as soon as I hear that tiny squeaking sound I jump to alertness and open my eyes. It's him. As soon as I look at him and his angelic face I feel bile tickling the top of my throat and itching to come out. I gag and I look away. Before I look away from his face I see his eyes sayings something along the lines of why are you here or what's wrong?

After I look away there's a strong silence for over a minute and then he finally is out patience as he moves a little closer to me. Which makes me jump a little then he says, "what's wrong? Why are you here?" I don't even want to respond to his question but I know if I want to try and survive I have to.

"Nothing's wrong master," I lie. I don't think I'm good at lying because my eyes start darting around and anywhere but him. From the edge of my eye I can see him frown and he takes a couple steps towards me as soon as I see the movement my eyes flash back at him and he instantly stops.

I think my face is what stopped him a look of disgust horror and absolute complete fear. He gives a questioning look to me and I avert my eyes again. "Well, come on let's get back to our room," he says in the slightly confused voice. I shake my head and gesture to the room, "this is my room."

He shakes his head and frowns a little, "no its not," he argues back at me. Then before I can say anything he says, "you have 5 minutes to come back to our room." He says with a little pout and turns to leave the room, once he has left the room I slowly get up and follow behind.

5 minutes isn't a lot of time to get through this maze of hallways and doors and mirrors. I followed behind him but a good 5 to 10 feet behind. I wish I didn't have to even be in proximity of him. Once we get to the room he goes into his closet and change, I do the same. I put on the pajamas that he's giving me but I again feel disgusted that wearing something of his.

Once he comes out of the closet I have taken one of the pillows and a small blanket that are usually at our feet as decoration, I have taken it to the corner of the room. He raises one eyebrow at me and asks, "why are you lying down over there?"

I flinch from his words but I keep my composure with a fake smile and say, "I'm not worthy to be in your present's master I'm going to sleep here from now on." He frowns at this then asks "what's going on? Why are you acting like this?"

After my last attempt at lying I think I should just be silent, so that's what I do. His brow furrows even more and he concentrates as thought to think of what he could have done. After a minute of him thinking he realizes what he has done that was different today he gives me a startled look and then his face looks a mix of sad and scared. "Did you see?" He asks I nod on my head after a moment and he takes large inhale of breath.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Vote and comment!!