Chapter 34

Hello beautiful, Thank you for understanding why ! had to change the update day for these two weeks. I finished 1 of my finals and now I have to finish an essay and study for my other 2 exams. Have a great day!
______________________________________________________________________________

Bliss POV

This sounds like either a fairy tale or a nightmare. These things don't happen to regular people, and they don't happen in real life. I thought becoming an angel was crazy and out of the ordinary but this whole story is just crazy.

It's as if of romance novelist is writing my life. So now that I am in my room or designated space as the other angels call it, I let the events unfold in my mind. So basically I was a human that died, then when I was about to go to heaven to become an Angel I went to hell because my soul wanted to be with its mate.

Then he tortured me and eventually fell in love with me and realizing that I was his mate. Made some kind of deal so that I could become an angel but he was not allowed to contact me. I became an angel and he waited for a long time before he finally figured out a loophole and messaged me.

And so now I know what's happened, I'm still missing memories but now I have the complex decision of what to do next. It's obvious that now that I've met him I know I want to be with him. However, I also don't know him and I don't remember what he was like in hell.

Should I give up everything that I have now to be with my mate or figure out an arrangement or do I give up on my mate and carry on with my life? I hate making decisions. Well let's figure out the options for him being with me.

I could secretly meet him at the gates like I did today and risk getting caught for all eternity, I could try and get him to become an Angel if possible but considering he is the general of hell that probably won't work. And I could... No I can never do that.

What's the second option, to reject him? I feel like that would not be a good decision. I may not know him but I think something bad would happen if I did reject him and to be honest with myself, he is made for me, why wouldn't I want to be with him or why would I want to give up someone who is made for me.

I've been told how mates are beautiful and wondrous things. However I've also seen when, sometimes, they've destroyed each other. When one had wants or wishes that the other one couldn't fulfill and it tore them apart.

I don't want to do that. But really what options do I have, I could secretly meet him for eternity but never truly be with him, I could try and figure out an arrangement with God even though he probably doesn't care that much about me or I could reject him and live my life without someone who isnt made for me.

There's also one thing that I can never ever do, it is forbidden and to be quite honest I think I would suffer a lot or die if I did it. No. I can't think about that. I'll have to find a way. I'll meet up with him, I'll find out what he's like, I'll get to know him before I make a decision. Yes this must be the best option.

I don't do something forbidden, I don't lose my mate and I get to know him better. It's a win-win situation. I wonder if he'll like me. He already said that he would love me no matter what or who I was but is that really true. I don't know what to do I made up my mind to see him tomorrow at the same time and get to know him. Hopefully we can learn about each other and progress so that we both know what to do. I hope this works.

The next day drags on forever. It's as if every minute has stretched out into thousands of minutes every second is a needle being dug slowly into my chest to make me remember what I'm doing and what's going to happen. Will he be angry that I don't have a decision, will he not want to be my mate anymore? Will he reject me!!?? Finally the time comes to meet him.

I arrive at the gate right as I see him coming through a doorway which seems to be attached to the gate but how I don't know. This time he comes without his friend. He turns looking anxious and his eyes wander for second before zeroing in on me.

They sharpen and he smiles the most beautiful and breathtaking smile anyone has ever seen or held. As soon as I see that smile I know I'll never be able to get away from him. I will never be able to reject him. We may have just met but I already know that he is who I meant to be with for my entire life.

I walk up to him and put my hand on the bar, he does the same and the electricity passes from both of our hands to each other's, he holds his hand over mine. I'm out of breath for a second allowing the electricity to pass through my body, for some reason it's more charged than yesterday.

Does the bond grow stronger every day? When I open my eyes after allowing the electricity to pass through me I can still feel a tingle in his hand passing to mine but duller now that the one large shock has been delivered.

His eyes stared down at me not with anger or any negative emotion but filled with pure love and affection I'm never seen such a heart wrenching look. It's as if he's barring his entire soul for me. And I wonder what my face says in return. I start to feel something I haven't felt for a long time, my abdominal muscles clenching.

Just for him looking at me makes me feel hot inside. I blush and try and look away from his gaze a hand comes out and gently turns my face towards him, we're both so close to each other now. We're no longer a foot away holding hands, we're inches apart with our faces so close.

The gap in between the bars is so small that if I moved the slightest centimetre closer, we would kiss. I allow him to move or not. He looks down at my lips and back in my eyes. He takes a short inhale of breath and then presses closer, past the inch into my welcoming lips.

Fire irrupts in my whole body especially my abdomen. The kiss is so packed with emotions it feels like being hit by a truck. Love, affection or happiness, they are flooding to me as if we've created a bond that can never be broken. As if we are both sharing our emotions with the other.

But I know that it cannot happen until I am marked at least that's what the angels told me. But for a moment if feels like that. Just as our short but powerful kiss separates I feel pain so intense in my mind that I dropped to my knees in a painful gasp.

My brain is flooded with memories and emotions that I can't breathe for a second. My head falls down as I envelop every memory and emotion and experience I have regained. He bends down and seems to be calling my name but I can't hear him. After couple minutes I look up at his face full of concern with tears running down my face. I remembered everything in hell. ______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment!!